Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine are for a 4 door, on the various web pages to order the Fox shocks it does not differentiate between two and 4 doors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Losy

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

King's installed today... FYI paid 375.00 for the install. Will get the Bronco aligned tomorrow. Seems to ride a few inches higher, but King said only 1/2 higher than my sas. I should have done a before and after measurement. SO far like them a lit.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
King's installed today... FYI paid 375.00 for the install. Will get the Bronco aligned tomorrow. Seems to ride a few inches higher, but King said only 1/2 higher than my sas. I should have done a before and after measurement. SO far like them a lit.
Let us know how they are

OP
OP
Losy

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Let us know how they are
So far I am really liking the King coilovers. I am still in the engine break-in period so I have not tested them off road. SO take this with a grain of salt.... They increased the height of the truck slightly and leveled it out. On road they feel slightly stiffer than the Sas shocks, but not much. I noticed a lot less body roll now and the Bronco no longer leans forward and backwards as much when accelerating or braking. I can also adjust them softer or stiller if I wanted. Which is sort of fun.
Big difference when I hit some of the flood control channels on our local streets at 40mph.
At off roadeo I bottomed out a few times with their BL/Sas Bronco's. I was driving pretty hard, but still I could tell I would need to upgrade to Fox or Kings for our wooped out high speed desert runs.

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far I am really liking the King coilovers. I am still in the engine break-in period so I have not tested them off road. SO take this with a grain of salt.... They increased the height of the truck slightly and leveled it out. On road they feel slightly stiffer than the Sas shocks, but not much. I noticed a lot less body roll now and the Bronco no longer leans forward and backwards as much when accelerating or braking. I can also adjust them softer or stiller if I wanted. Which is sort of fun.
Big difference when I hit some of the flood control channels on our local streets at 40mph.
At off roadeo I bottomed out a few times with their BL/Sas Bronco's. I was driving pretty hard, but still I could tell I would need to upgrade to Fox or Kings for our wooped out high speed desert runs.
Stiff eh… What do you have the compression adjusters set to right now?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Losy

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

slightly stiffer...
No sure how many clicks in they are now. I would need to back them out and see what they are adjusted to.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What upper control arms and rear links did you go with?

OP
OP
Losy

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No uppers control arms yet or new links. I like the RPG uppers if I went with billet. But if I cheap out and go with the tube style probably Camburg.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No uppers control arms yet or new links. I like the RPG uppers if I went with billet. But if I cheap out and go with the tube style probably Camburg.
Cheap out lol you already spent nearly 4k on the kings but I get not wanting to drop another 3,100 on UCA and links. I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing is why I’m asking.

OP
OP
Losy

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cheap out lol you already spent nearly 4k on the kings but I get not wanting to drop another 3,100 on UCA and links. I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing is why I’m asking.
Seems like there are some good options out there. Let me know if you find something you like.

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Losy can I get a pic of how you mounted the front reservoirs? Namely the 90 degree hose port orientation

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a set of RPG uppers in the for sale section. Just need to dump them, they are taking space int eh bac seat of my car if you want them.
Sponsored