2 broncos. Take a friend?

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, I have 2 broncos. My wife can't come so I was wondering if it's possible to take a friend with the other credit?

I haven't signed up yet so I was wondering what the procedure would be if this is possible. Thanks!
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To the off rodeo Iā€™m presuming. I believe you can take anyone you want, over 16 years old. There is a FAQs that I saw somewhere , maybe try searching for that

OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To the off rodeo Iā€™m presuming. I believe you can take anyone you want, over 16 years old. There is a FAQs that I saw somewhere , maybe try searching for that
Yes to the off rodeo.

Faq seems to say that anyone who purchased a bronco can go. Then you put in the owners info to verify and it creates the account name based on that.

im not seeing how I can verify the owner and then register a third party with that credit.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why dont you call the number for the off-rodeo and ask them

Sponsored
OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why dont you call the number for the off-rodeo and ask them
Wondering if someone here knows the answer. I'm thinking this can't be the first time someone has encountered this question.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The FAQs says you can bring anyone over 12 YO, but to drive they must be 18+ YO with a valid license. Also says you can edit your guest info at 14+ days before the event, and/or cancel if you want to and be refunded. Less than 14 days you are charged a $150 cancellation fee.

so Iā€™d just get on there and edit who my guest was and move forward.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The FAQs says you can bring anyone over 12 YO, but to drive they must be 18+ YO with a valid license. Also says you can edit your guest info at 14+ days before the event, and/or cancel if you want to and be refunded. Less than 14 days you are charged a $150 cancellation fee.

so Iā€™d just get on there and edit who my guest was and move forward.
SO not getting it.

He wants to know if, since he and his wife own two Broncos and are eligible for two Off Roadeo drives, can he register his wifeā€™s name but have somebody else take her spot driving a different Bronco at the event. Not as a guest in his vehicle.

Obviously, nobody here knows the answer, so youā€™ll have to contact Off Roadeo. I donā€™t know how strict they are about only registered owners participatingā€¦

And, jeez, itā€™s not like the OP is the only one here with ā€œhis and hersā€œ Broncos. Why so much attitude?

Sponsored
OP
OP

nauticalx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SO not getting it.

He wants to know if, since he and his wife own two Broncos and are eligible for two Off Roadeo drives, can he register his wifeā€™s name but have somebody else take her spot driving a different Bronco at the event. Not as a guest in his vehicle.

Obviously, nobody here knows the answer, so youā€™ll have to contact Off Roadeo. I donā€™t know how strict they are about only registered owners participatingā€¦

And, jeez, itā€™s not like the OP is the only one here with ā€œhis and hersā€œ Broncos. Why so much attitude?
Thank you!

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because a high percentage of B6G members are troll like, and have low self esteem. They must talkdown to others so they can feel better about themselves.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...Why so much attitude?
Two Broncos when most all of us have had a hard enough time just getting one and this is the question? Come on, man! This is coming from a day-3 reservation and I am still waiting. Sensitivity to the BRONCO6G collective shituation should be obvious to most, but maybe not to this OP.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they allow this then I want to know if I can sell my spot to anyone. LOL, yeah I had to go there.
Sponsored