Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When did you order it?
Reserved 8/29/20, converted reservation to order on 10/27/21 and the order date is now shown as 2/15/21. I guess my reservation date moved my order date 8 months ahead. I think that's how it works.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i guess semantics was lost since you're defensive, i shouldve flagged /sarcasm
I guess if you want to backtrack you can. :LOL:

It's actually more than that, because if you want a Manual Transmission you have to buy a Big Bend, so the price difference is a lot more.

One of the many reasons's I didn't switch to a 4-door softie to get it faster. I'd have to spend an extra 6-grand for two extra doors and a squishy top I don't want. Plus the 4-door is way more cramped in the front due to the short doors.
that's why I said all trims outside of Base, and even then it's only if you want the standard transmission that just isn't available. You do have a point with the top though, I didn't consider MIC v soft top, so ~$2800 more for 4 door with all else equal, outside of their not being a Base standard 4 door option.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
..... Plus the 4-door is way more cramped in the front due to the short doors.
When you say "way more cramped", what are you referring to? Looking at the spec sheet, they are have almost identical front seat specs and where they differ less than a 1/2 inch.

Sponsored

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you say "way more cramped", what are you referring to? Looking at the spec sheet, they are have almost identical front seat specs and where they differ less than a 1/2 inch.
your shoulder’s are up against the pillars in the 4 Door. Not so much on the 2 door because of the longer doors.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you say "way more cramped", what are you referring to?
The B-pillar basically jabbing you in the shoulder and the fact that you cannot comfortably lean your arm out the window. This is due to the front doors on the 4-door being several inches shorter than the 2-door.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The B-pillar basically jabbing you in the shoulder and the fact that you cannot comfortably lean your arm out the window. This is due to the front doors on the 4-door being several inches shorter than the 2-door.
Maybe that's why you can't store doors in back of two door I put it down to less cargo room.I test drove 4dr didn't think to have arm out of window too ❄.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
doesn't matter, even if they build it, it will not come

Card shark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71bronco,2016 f150,2011mb350e
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tried to send (another) email to the guy in charge of the Bronco orders at my dealership that hasn't responded to the email I sent a couple weeks back. Nothing big, just asked if he could tell me how many orders were in front of mine and how many are they allocated monthly. Didn't expect an answer, but I did get an email back - a bounce message because he no longer works there.

I confirmed with the sales manager, who tried his best to find out but I think he ended up calling the same number we're all told to call. When he called back, he said that right now the 2-door model is the biggest constraint - of the entire Bronco production right now, only 15% are the 2-door. Mind you, I do have the Sasquatch and Lux packages too, so it's not the only constraint, but it's the biggest one right now. I'm gonna stick it out and wait for it (been waiting 543 days already), but if anyone out there with a 2-door order is willing to change, you might get it sooner.
I ordered a two door base model with an automatic and a keypad entry. That’s it
I ordered it on the 13th of December and it’s in transit to my dealer now. I expect to get it either end of the week or next. Just a guess but I have to imagine that some dealers get certain orders quicker due to volume but also I’ve met a few dealers that I wouldn’t sell a Chevy to let alone a hot item. Personalities matter in all businesses

Sponsored

TooTooLong

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried to send (another) email to the guy in charge of the Bronco orders at my dealership that hasn't responded to the email I sent a couple weeks back. Nothing big, just asked if he could tell me how many orders were in front of mine and how many are they allocated monthly. Didn't expect an answer, but I did get an email back - a bounce message because he no longer works there.

I confirmed with the sales manager, who tried his best to find out but I think he ended up calling the same number we're all told to call. When he called back, he said that right now the 2-door model is the biggest constraint - of the entire Bronco production right now, only 15% are the 2-door. Mind you, I do have the Sasquatch and Lux packages too, so it's not the only constraint, but it's the biggest one right now. I'm gonna stick it out and wait for it (been waiting 543 days already), but if anyone out there with a 2-door order is willing to change, you might get it sooner.

I had called Ford directly back in December of last year and the response from the Ford person in Michigan was "wow...you were the 463rd person to put a hold in for the Bronco (2 door Badlands). I waited close to two years to get the car. It was worth the wait. There are some design elements that I think should have been addressed, but the car is spot on. As a matter of fact, a good friend saw my car out a window and asked "You got a classic Bronco?!?" Loved that question.

TooTooLong

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had called Ford directly back in December of last year and the response from the Ford person in Michigan was "wow...you were the 463rd person to put a hold in for the Bronco (2 door Badlands). I waited close to two years to get the car. It was worth the wait. There are some design elements that I think should have been addressed, but the car is spot on. As a matter of fact, a good friend saw my car out a window and asked "You got a classic Bronco?!?" Loved that question.

FiremanBob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Explorer, 18’ Mustang GT Prem. Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our Bronco Story- 2 Door, Area 51, OuterBanks, Lux package, 2.7L and switches.

4/9/21 Reserved 2 door, Area 51, Outer Banks, Lux Package, 2.7 Engine, Aux Switches

7/22/21 converted to ORDER

8/13/21 offered a 4 door/soft top or wait for a 2022

2/10/22 configuration again (for a 2022)

3/10/22 scheduled for production 4/4/22

3/30/22 truck has been built! (EARLY!!!) We received an assembly line picture!!!

Should arrive at the dealer 4/11/22- 4/17/22

Today is 4/18/22, no word, no Bronco. Still says "shipped to Dealer" (maybe they're pushing it to FL because its built but not complete...

F1B9B0C4-BAC0-4685-83F3-503F44EFB5BB_1_201_a.jpeg

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am in no hurry, and glad I got pushed out of 2021, so I could get a manual Sasquatch base eruption green! , msrp 39,990. its an extra vehicle for me. I want it just how I ordered.

Amyj

Black Diamond
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Weird that you were told that. Last week I took delivery of my 2 door Black Diamond earlier than expected. The dealer told me that because it was a 2 door, manual transmission I jumped the line! I’m not complaining, I love this truck and it was worth the wait.
Sponsored