First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a 4 door truck 12 years ago because of the kids. They'll be heading to college when the Bronco finally arrives. Can't wait to get back to a smaller 2 door.
Sponsored

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a picture floating around with a guy in the back with the seat folded down. Sorry my search skills are old school. But here is one I found.

1609727702784.jpeg
I'm hoping, hoping, hoping WeatherTech comes up with a liner that will pop into the rear of the 2dr and fill that whole area. If I go 2dr (and I'm recently leaning that way), the rear with the seats folded down like that will be "dog space".

I'd put a blanket down for him on top of said, fictional, WeatherTech liner, but I'd hate to see old, clumsy dog get a leg stuck in that space between the seats there.

Plus think about it, how many of you folks would like to use that space to throw stuff, and not worry about sammiches and such going between the seat crack?

We should start a letter to WeatherTech. At the way this is going, I bet they could get one ready before we start taking delivery!

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting thing about this poll is 60% 2 Dr. vs 40% 4 Dr. This is almost the exact opposite of the Jeep Wrangler that sells 60% 4 Dr. models, wonder if this is really what is to become of the Bronco sales?
No you have to remember we are all enthusiasts on this site so the 2 door and also the manual trans will have a much higher percent on this forums polls than in real life. A few hundred people poll doesn’t tell the story of all 180000+ reservation holders. I think after first year sales especially we will see 60% or more 4 door sales.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not only am I going to "daily" a 2 door, the rear seats are going to come out almost immediately.

Sponsored

PABroncoMatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 13 Fusion, 88 Mustang GT, 13 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 Door for me... Wife has an f150 crew that will fit the kids better if we need to, but all three will be driving by the time mine gets to me.

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 door, but not a daily. Keeping the 2014 F150 SuperCab for that. It's just me and the dogs so 2 doors are plenty.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Technically I will be daily driving my ole comanche unless the bronco proves its self suitable for hauling 5 cans of fruit compost up the muddy trail then on top of the pile to smash it up. But I will be buying a 4 door for a comfy cruiser for my wife and dogs. All while dreaming Im in a 2 door. which maybe I will get lucky enough to buy in the future.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Want to get into vehicle camping/overlanding so need that extra space.

Sponsored

Deleted member 16329

Love the look of the 2-door but will need the extra space so going with the 4-door. Empty nester but one 110lb and one 80lb dog take up a lot of room.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door with Sasquatch package... I never plan to leave the pavement. Just want to "look" the part.

Most likely just drive it and my future ex-wife and muli-daddy kids around with the doors off and tube doors on.
- shuttling from Starbucks to my kid's gender fluid soccer league games so they can get a participation award for not keeping score...

JK... this thing will get dirty the first day i get it... and I will never drive it through a carwash. Arms length with a hose end sprayer... maybe.
These vehicles are purpose made vehicles. I have other cars for daily drivers. I plan to push this vehicle to its limits. First stop: Windrock; next, Badlands NP.

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be daily driving a 4 door! More room for gear and friends for all the outdoor adventures I go on (camping, mountain biking, skiing etc)! Plus I like the look of the 4 door over the 2 door.

I also need the longer roof for the RTT that I have preordered for my Bronco.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My husband has a 4dr JLU on 37s and we don't need the extra space. So we decided on one 4dr and one 2dr. Also, love the way the 2dr looks.

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Doing a 2 dr bc its just me and my dog 99.9% of the time. Have a full size truck and I dont really need a truck bed anymore. Any trips I'm taking the cargo space in the 2 door will suffice
Sponsored