UpstateNY585

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to post a quick review of my first 2 weeks with my Badlands 4dr, 2.3, 7MT, Hard Top, Carbonized
As most of have done, I have read every review, good and bad, in anticipation of my new Bronco. For reference, I was driving a 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec prior to the Bronco.
To sum it up quickly, I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The wind noise is no where near as bad as I had expected, the base stereo was better than expected, and the driving dynamics are exciting. ( I did replace all of the speakers, and even with the Forscan adjustment, the rear speakers still are pretty terrible. So if anyone has any suggestions..)
The roof come off easy, and the seats are shockingly comfortable, even compared to my RDX.
However, without question, my decision to get the 7MT was by far the best decision I made. It is SO fun to drive, and the 2.3 is not lacking power. I have been averaging about 19mpg in mixed driving, but can easily get 21 mpg's in ECO mode if I drive like an old lady lol.
Overall I could not be happier so far. After reading all the "bad" reviews, I was very skeptical, and even considered not taking delivery. Once I drove it, I had gone less than a mile before I knew 100% that it was a keeper. And I can't forget the styling, look, and design... stunning and totally a work of art.
I hope this helps anyone on the fence. DO IT.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, the 2.3 w/ 7MT is a hoot to drive! No buyer's remorse here, very happy with the power offered by the little I4 turning 35s.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats on the new truck! For the speakers, look into installing an amplifier. There's a post about putting one behind the glove box, should give you the sound you're looking for without spending big $$$.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats and thanks for the review. I’d have loved to test drive the 2.3 MT. Unfortunately the only one I got to test drive was a 2.3 auto 3.73 on 35’s. It was blah to drive sport mode made it feel ok. But being a BL MT you have 4.7/1 gearing on 33”s. I imagine that makes a world of difference.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to post a quick review of my first 2 weeks with my Badlands 4dr, 2.3, 7MT, Hard Top, Carbonized
As most of have done, I have read every review, good and bad, in anticipation of my new Bronco. For reference, I was driving a 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec prior to the Bronco.
To sum it up quickly, I LOVE THIS TRUCK. The wind noise is no where near as bad as I had expected, the base stereo was better than expected, and the driving dynamics are exciting. ( I did replace all of the speakers, and even with the Forscan adjustment, the rear speakers still are pretty terrible. So if anyone has any suggestions..)
The roof come off easy, and the seats are shockingly comfortable, even compared to my RDX.
However, without question, my decision to get the 7MT was by far the best decision I made. It is SO fun to drive, and the 2.3 is not lacking power. I have been averaging about 19mpg in mixed driving, but can easily get 21 mpg's in ECO mode if I drive like an old lady lol.
Overall I could not be happier so far. After reading all the "bad" reviews, I was very skeptical, and even considered not taking delivery. Once I drove it, I had gone less than a mile before I knew 100% that it was a keeper. And I can't forget the styling, look, and design... stunning and totally a work of art.
I hope this helps anyone on the fence. DO IT.
Thanks so much for posting your review of the Bronco! We're so glad you're loving it so far!
Sponsored