First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve seen a person or two having the same issue I have, but no solution so far. When I go into the IPC section to disable the chimes, it keeps giving me the “service procedure interrupted” error. It worked fine on the Body BcS module and I could disable the double honk, but anything I try to do in IPC gives me the error. I’ve got the OBDLink EX that everyone else seems to use, I’ve downloaded and reinstalled Forscan and the updated drivers and firmware for the cable. Anyone have any thoughts?
I’m having the same issue trying to disable Key in Ignition Chime. No matter what I do…easy method or code.
Sponsored

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you on the latest beta and/or have you tried creating a new profile when you connect (instead of clicking the saved profile you’re currently using).

It’s usually either of those.
I’ve downloaded and installed 4 versions. Started with latest beta, then saw a post somewhere that said try an earlier version. Those couldn’t communicate with the PCM so I wasn’t able to try anything with them. The lates beta is back on my laptop. I’ve tried multiple profiles multiple times.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve downloaded and installed 4 versions. Started with latest beta, then saw a post somewhere that said try an earlier version. Those couldn’t communicate with the PCM so I wasn’t able to try anything with them. The lates beta is back on my laptop. I’ve tried multiple profiles multiple times.
That’s unfortunate and I have no good lead right now as to why you’d be getting the error. I wish I had more answers

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting the same error when trying to update IPC. Will try creating a new profile today.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting the same error when trying to update IPC. Will try creating a new profile today.
I tried it all. Nadda. My last resort was to write back to stock and start over.

Sponsored

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, so I also found a YouTube video by Colts Way. very informative and cut my anxiety way down. Got rid of the double honk and tested it. Then changed the tire diameter. Thinking I was done, I forgot to hit the disconnect button in forscan, and pulled the cord out. Now, I get two errors on the bronco dash screen, “check 4x4” and “service vehicle soon”. Also, Forscan doesn’t recognize the connector anymore, so I can’t disconnect properly to see if I can get the errors to clear.

I also uninstalled the Forscan license twice, and reinstalled. Once with the truck running, and once without. Same for the connector. Any thoughts?

BoriBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21Gladiador, 93Rx7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, so I also found a YouTube video by Colts Way. very informative and cut my anxiety way down. Got rid of the double honk and tested it. Then changed the tire diameter. Thinking I was done, I forgot to hit the disconnect button in forscan, and pulled the cord out. Now, I get two errors on the bronco dash screen, “check 4x4” and “service vehicle soon”. Also, Forscan doesn’t recognize the connector anymore, so I can’t disconnect properly to see if I can get the errors to clear.

I also uninstalled the Forscan license twice, and reinstalled. Once with the truck running, and once without. Same for the connector. Any thoughts?

Any luck with your issue? I did some changes last night and noticed today I have same issues you described plus the radio is all messed up and doesn’t work, I did disconnect before pulling the cable.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had my first go at programming my '22 this evening. Knock on wood, things seemed to go OK.

Question for anyone who's added global power window close - when you go about closing the windows, does it start to do all four, then stop rolling the fronts about half-way up, forcing you to cycle it again to close them? Not sure if 'normal' behavior or what.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Had my first go at programming my '22 this evening. Knock on wood, things seemed to go OK.

Question for anyone who's added global power window close - when you go about closing the windows, does it start to do all four, then stop rolling the fronts about half-way up, forcing you to cycle it again to close them? Not sure if 'normal' behavior or what.
Yup. Same problem. Sometimes it’s the left front window and other times the right front one. Have not found a solution but haven’t really tied either.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup. Same problem. Sometimes it’s the left front window and other times the right front one. Have not found a solution but haven’t really tied either.
Noticed it was driver only once, then both fronts the second time I tried it.
NBD, in the grand scheme of things, but just...odd.

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noticed it was driver only once, then both fronts the second time I tried it.
NBD, in the grand scheme of things, but just...odd.
This is just a general issue with the Bronco unfortunately. I believe it's why they didn't program Global Close from the factory. Not sure if it has to do with the power draw through the quick detach socket or what but even if you try to roll all four up manually it can sometimes be finicky.

I've had successful moments where all four go up perfectly fine simultaneously and then other times where it has happened like you and the fronts stop about half way. Not sure of the root cause but I am pretty sure it's just the BCM flagging power draw.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, what module is that?
Sorry was in a rush to push the suggestion, that's in the APIM (Sync). This will (in theory) remove the navigation pane from the side screen (IoD). Not seeing much in the form of other suggestions to eliminate connected navigation nuisances in the quick look I took.
Sponsored