First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had an experience owning a white car?

If I lower my model to big bend because of $$, it will between Velocity and the White, I like bright vibrant colors

Is white a pain to maintain? I heard it actually easier than almost other colors
I like bright colors too, but white is the easiest to keep clean. It does not show dirt and even hides scratches.

A few weeks ago I went on some 4wd trails with some friends. One has a black power wagon and it looks great but within minutes of being on the trail it was so dirty looking. Someone else had a white truck and at the end of the trail from a distance you could not see any dirt at all. It just showed the dirt a lot less.
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed!! Hey FORD - Need a green please!!!!!!!!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Paint Color Samples from Ride Event 324592FC-9FFB-4FEE-A2FD-4A81C3B7BA94
But no one is buying green, jeep trued two greens but then dropped them because of poor sales. I really liked the bright metalic green jeep had but you just don't see them on the road they did not sell.

Sponsored

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was all in for carbonized Gray when it looked like it had a greenish tint. Now I’m at white or rapid red with white top again. We need light green option!

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a render, not a real photo. From what I can tell, Antimatter blue would look much darker in these lighting conditions.
Really, that is a render?

Anyways, whatever color I get, it will be brown as in MUD BROWN. I am good with that.

StedeBonnett

Outer Banks
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2020 Subaru Forester Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so confused about my color choice… I was leaning Cactus… but the conversations in this thread have made me rethink. My Mustang is Kona Blue - she's the only blue car I've owned and I love the color but I wasn't thinking Blue for the Bronco. Now I'm leaning towards a Red or maybe Blue. :oops:

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, I recommend you going to a dealer and checking out some of these colors in other cars if you're interested. Lots of Rapid Red and Velocity blue on the lot. Imo these colors look great on higher trim cars with dark/black accents, but they look a bit cheesy on base trims with silver wheels, etc. I still want to see the Cactus and Area 51 in person before I make a decision.
We need a Bronco6g.com community color project. We need to map each of the bronco colors to it's "paint code" (I don't know what that is but see it mentioned on the forum a lot) AND mapped to its sister color or "Aliases" on other Ford vehicles.

Example:
Cactus Gray:
Color code - XYZ (I just made this up obviously)
Aliases: Fighter Jet Gray (Mustang Mach 1)

The idea is with this tool you could walk into a Ford dealership, show them the thread, and say show me as many of these colors as you have on the lot.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
We need a Bronco6g.com community color project. We need to map each of the bronco colors to it's "paint code" (I don't know what that is but see it mentioned on the forum a lot) AND mapped to its sister color or "Aliases" on other Ford vehicles.

Example:
Cactus Gray:
Color code - XYZ (I just made this up obviously)
Aliases: Fighter Jet Gray (Mustang Mach 1)

The idea is with this tool you could walk into a Ford dealership, show them the thread, and say show me as many of these colors as you have on the lot.
I like the idea. Is Cactus Gray an alias for Fighter Jet Gray? FJG seems darker but I could be mistaken.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love seeing the love here for all the different colors. Colors I'm not into but seeing others stoked is really cool and will add to the diversity. I'm debating between Area 51 and Black
Sponsored