Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7
Do you have one of these spread sheets for a Bronco Sport.
We reserved one of each.
I'm getting ready to go and negotiate on the Sport and that info would be handy.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

North7
We reserved one of each.
I'm getting ready to go and negotiate on the Sport and that info would be handy.
Have you checked for something similar in the Bronco Sport site?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

North7
We reserved one of each.
I never did one for the Bronco Sport. I just logged into X-Plan and here is what it shows for the Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1610201246013

Here is the Bronco Sport Forum page for Invoice pricing, but it is from Aug 7, 2020, so you will have to adjust for the recent price increases.

2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im late to this post. Thank you.

1). So, these attached documents include the true Invoice price for each trim?
2). How do packages cost factor in?

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Im late to this post. Thank you.

1). So, these attached documents include the true Invoice price for each trim?
2). How do packages cost factor in?
The invoice prices are from the July 13th 2020 list shown in post #1 and linked below.

I've reached out to some of my contacts to see if they have an updated list yet. I will post it when I'm provided one.

2021-bronco-price-list-msrp-invoice-jpg-jpg.jpg

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build and Price has the Outbanks 4 Door at $45,040 base MSRP vs. the $41,450 indicated on the spreadsheet. How does this affect invoice pricing?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Build and Price has the Outbanks 4 Door at $45,040 base MSRP vs. the $41,450 indicated on the spreadsheet. How does this affect invoice pricing?
I just checked B&P and it still shows the 4 door Outer Banks at $41,450, not sure where you saw the $45,040. That sounds like you may have been looking at the build page total calculation with Destination & Delivery and possibly some options added in.

This thread also has more information on pricing. As you can see from the last Ford document the $41,450 MSRP has an Invoice price of $40,000.

Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19]

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1614195990203

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked B&P and it still shows the 4 door Outer Banks at $41,450, not sure where you saw the $45,040. That sounds like you may have been looking at the build page total calculation with Destination & Delivery and possibly some options added in.

This thread also has more information on pricing. As you can see from the last Ford document the $41,450 MSRP has an Invoice price of $40,000.

Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19]

Ford Bronco Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice) 1614195990203
Once you add Lux Package it adds the $3590 cost to the Base MSRP as opposed to adding it the “Options and Accessories”total. Was confused for a minute! Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is a update summary for how X-Plan works with the 2021 Bronco I posted in another thread to answer a new members question:

X-Plan is a Ford program for partner and supplier companies. Officially, Ford is not honoring X-Plan pricing for the 2021 Bronco although some dealers are. You need to see if your dealer will require you to show proof you are X-Plan eligible or if they are simply honoring the price, this will avoid surprises when you pickup your Bronco. X-Plan pricing is generally right around invoice pricing, while some dealers are honoring X-Plan pricing they still require you to present your X-Plan pin number to show you are X-Plan eligible so be sure to ask your dealer if they will require this. Be careful that the dealer does not later say, oh, Ford is not honoring X-Plan for the Bronco so your price will be $x.xx. The other benefit of X-Plan, it caps the fees the dealer can charge you.

See my thread on X-Plan pricing for the dollars and sense:
2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)

To be X-Plan eligible you need to either work for a Ford partner or supplier company or be a member of a public association, such as The Mustang Club of America (MCA) or Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA).

To see if your company is a Ford partner or supplier company check out this list of companies to see if yours is on it.
https://www.oxmoorflm.com/ford-a-x-z-plans/x-plan-partner-companies/

If you do, log into your companies HR/Employee Benefits website and look for the Ford Partner code number, it may be listed under something like Discounts or Perks.

Then request your "Pin Number" that you need to give to the dealer for the discount, it is good for one year.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
Information:
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/jsp/howitworks/fordpartner_rules.htm

Public Association Examples:
Join The Mustang Club of America (MCA), wait 90 days to qualify (only Digital and Standard Members are eligible, $35 or $50 membership).
https://mustang.org/about/benefits/

EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association):
https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-members...unt-programs/ford-partner-recognition-program

Ford Stock: If you have owned 100 shares of Ford Stock for a minimum of 6 months, see this post on how to get a Pin Number:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/x-plan-pricing-usage.1933/page-2#post-61815

This thread has more information for discussion of the X-Plan:
X-Plan Pricing & Usage

Last edited:

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, even if Ford is not honoring X-plan pricing, any chance the limits on finance and/or paperwork filing fees would have a cap?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, even if Ford is not honoring X-plan pricing, any chance the limits on finance and/or paperwork filing fees would have a cap?
That is up to each dealer, those that are honoring X-Plan maybe, but check with the individual dealer to be sure.

If the dealer will not honor X-Plan, expect the stupid fees to be piled on as normal.

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if an Civilian employee can get discount for Bronco?

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs