Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1614363456396.png

Not sure if this was ever answered before, but I know there was a lot of speculation on the fuel tank size.

Last page shows:
4 door: 20.9 gal tank
2 door: 16.9 gal tank
This is great news. I never owned a vehicle with more than 18. Tho with the presumably low tier gas mileage it'll go just as quick. Still happy they put a bigger tank in there
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody figure out how to print this legibly?
Here's a version that might be easier to print (and read) for some. Just cropped the pages individually and removed the roadside assistance foldout from the cover.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Andy, dude, thank you. Now if you could find the download for the Owners Manual that would make the day complete. Of course I could read the ref. guide for the next few weeks, and be happy, happy, happy. :)
And how much paper would we need to print that? My wife's 17 RAV has about 6" of various manuals....oh, no, it's more than that. 8" maybe.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is great news. I never owned a vehicle with more than 18. Tho with the presumably low tier gas mileage it'll go just as quick. Still happy they put a bigger tank in there
my guess is 400 mile range on a 4dr which is fine. I have a 36 in my F150 can go 700 lol

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does Apple CarPlay not come standard on all models? I was under the assumption that it did but I see an asterisk on p5 related to CarPlay / Android Auto for "if equipped".

Sponsored

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

*IF EQUIPPED

We've known about the spots attached to the mirrors, believe they're only on Badlands and above.
Spots are included in the High Package which starts with the OBX model

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's a version that might be easier to print (and read) for some. Just cropped the pages individually and removed the roadside assistance foldout from the cover.
You DA MAN!! Thanks so much....I was working my way thru the other one...this will be so much better!

Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For 19-20 you just have to approach to unlock (no touch). I don't know about 21's.
it doesnt automatically unlock once you get close. the locks dont release until you grab the handle, no matter the year. there is no button to push, you just grab the handle. thats when it unlocks. its no change from anything in previous years. there is still a touch required(inluding your raptor). The touch is just grabbing the handle though to open it. the locks will not just raise when you walk up to it. the 2021 f150 introduces the welcome lighting though that lincoln has had.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And how much paper would we need to print that? My wife's 17 RAV has about 6" of various manuals....oh, no, it's more than that. 8" maybe.
Jeff, we would probably need a couple more ink cartridges, and a few reams of paper to finish the job. Dang owners manuals have become longer than the novel War and Peace. :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 2021 f150 introduces the welcome lighting though that lincoln has had.
That my 2011 kia has had for 10 years, which... just makes me appreciate Kia that much more

My fiance has a 2019 BMW x3 and maybe it's due to the package she chose, but even it doesn't have the touch unlock feature our Broncos are coming with. Once you get used to having it, it's strange to come across a modern (especially if it's luxury) vehicle that doesn't have it

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
What color of blue is the bronco on the cover? My guess is VB but I am not sure.
I am not really a fan of VB but that one looks great.
It's cgi so does it matter?

Looks like cactus grey to me 😂

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeff, we would probably need a couple more ink cartridges, and a few reams of paper to finish the job. Dang owners manuals have become longer than the novel War and Peace. :)
I'm thinking I should have moved up to get that 12" screen trying to read it all in the truck.....! It'd be great if could copy it to a USB thumbdrive....
Sponsored