First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely official for me, going with 2 door, white on white!
Dont you just love how much space there is behind the driver in that 2 door? Its nearly 6 feet.

I dont have kids so naturally 4 doors are ugly to me, but the 2 door just needs another foot in the rear to be usable for anything but wheeling.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've always been in the "for pineapple pizza" camp. Only pizza I have questioned was peanut butter pizza which replaced the marinara sauce with peanut butter, which is a local pizzeria's specialty.
Had that at a John’s incredible pizza once. It was AWFUL. Like spit it out of your mouth awful

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news -- despite the July 9 reveal date / OJ birthday coincidence, Ford has confirmed that the July 9 date will hold.

"We're going to reveal Bronco just like we said we would on July 9," Mike Levine, Ford North America product communications manager, told the Free Press.
He said Simpson's birthdate is "purely coincidental."

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...bronco-july-9-oj-simpson-birthday/3190996001/
Administrator is the bleeping BEST ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL this came up on my facebook feed and I had too share...

I'm thinking of starting a poll. Would you only eat pineapple pizza for the rest of your life for a free bronco.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL this came up on my facebook feed and I had too share...

I'm thinking of starting a poll. Would you only eat pineapple pizza for the rest of your life for a free bronco.
How am I supposed to eat something that doesn’t exist?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I should’ve just signed up in Jan 18’..... now I only get a regular sticker for my Area 51. I’ve never wanted a silver sticker so much in my life!

On a similar but separate note.. my first post is about the sticker... which I’ll proudly be placing on the back glass of my new bronco. A must have accessory

I know the feeling lurked here for quite awhile before signing up. Back then not as many threads but had to catch up on the info before signing in to post.

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine this... They start the online reveal with a dramatic flashback between the footage of the Simpson pursuit and a helicopter view of the 2021 Bronco drifting in the streets with Ken Block driving. (lots of loud engine noises and tires squealing). Next, show the new Bronco taking the pursuit off-road while Simpson gets caught. The helicopter would continue to chase but all the other vehicles would get stopped at the edge of the woods. Get some dramatic scenes between POV and the helicopter as the 2021 evades capture (river crossings, mud, rocks, and eventually desert). Have some park rangers in jeeps try to keep up but fail. Finally, after breaking out into the dessert, the helicopter decides to turn back because they are running low on fuel. The last scene is of the Bronco driving out into the sunset as the helicopter turns around. Have the screen go black and say "We've made improvements so you don't have to stick around to see if the glove fits". Next, Ken Block bursts onto stage with the 2021 Bronco and we get into the actual vehicle details.

(Definitely fake it and use some v8 engine noises, the Bronco R 2.7 is kinda funky sounding. )

Anyways, Ford probably shouldn't make light of a murderer getting away, or running from the police. I don't like either of those things, but it would be pretty funny.
I liked where you were going with this...

driving out into the sunset...

screen goes black...

Ken Block bursts onto stage!!!

WITH A NEW FREE WHEELIN' PACKAGE 2021 BRONCO!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Reveal Officially Comes July 13! [Moved From July 9] Sundown

Now... can I get someone with some actual art skills to provide a good render so I don't have to look at my crappy work anymore?
But I still want the Bronco silhouette and my lowly, noob, pineapple pizza sticker.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am considering a revel party. Pizza and beer. Can anyone suggest a beer pairing with pineapple pizza? Put me down for a sticker.
In the proper pairing of a beer with pineapple pizza there are three words of advice...
Cold
Not Light

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sundown.jpg

Now... can I get someone with some actual art skills to provide a good render so I don't have to look at my crappy work anymore?
But I still want the Bronco silhouette and my lowly, noob, pineapple pizza sticker.
I really like this. Well done. I'll take the lowly noob sticker as well.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like this. Well done
It's okay, considering my tools were limited to PowerPoint and SnagIt.
I also tried my hand at a Stroppe Edition too, but I was never happy with the colors.