Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TFL breaking out the cellphone and ANNOUNCING THAT JEEP IS ALSO DOING BIG TIRES before it was public on camera (embargo delay but still) is a giant eye raising moment as far as impartiality is concerned.

After what they did to ford earlier , and then the first time they take it off road they essentially use it to advertise for the competition becuase of a text message from the CEO of jeep??

pretty radically unprofessional
That was funny and it showed just how intertwined with Jeep TFL really is. TFL did basically the same thing during their TFL talk bronco show last week too where Roman kept jumping in with "but Jeep will have that too" comments. Not to mention that the Xtreme package they announced isn't available on all trims like Ford is offering, so you're still unable to get rear or front lockers on any trim except Rubicon. Not much of a announcement really.
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't wait to reference their review when I take my Bronco down the Tail of the Dragon :ROFLMAO:
Ha, I had the same thought as I hope to be driving mine down the Dragon on the way home from SAC in a few weeks. :devilish: You think it'll drift if I hot wire the rear locker? :geek:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
TFL breaking out the cellphone and ANNOUNCING THAT JEEP IS ALSO DOING BIG TIRES before it was public on camera (embargo delay but still) is a giant eye raising moment as far as impartiality is concerned.

After what they did to ford earlier , and then the first time they take it off road they essentially use it to advertise for the competition becuase of a text message from the CEO of jeep??

pretty radically unprofessional
Plus Tommy the passenger was distracting Andre who was actually enjoying himself. It is like having someone trying to start up a conversation about the great the Ferris wheel is at Cedar Point when you are trying to enjoy the Maverick Roller Coaster.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JDisFlip

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
@JDisFlip thank you for putting the list together.
😎👍 No prob.

Was going to go to sleep (I work afternoons) and decided to watch some youtube before sleep ... then there was all these vids; put them in a post after I watched one and went to sleep.

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All positive, no negatives
Well not quite. I read a lot of the reviews with these negatives-

Brakes mushy, long travel then overly grippy
2.3 is under powered on hills and highway passing
Most don't like the gauges
All don't like the gas mileage. As low as 15 MPG
Some don't like the looks of the 4dr
Back seats are not comfortable on any model
Expensive except base

Not anything that's a deal breaker for me as there are many positives that out weigh any negatives.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I really care about is the 7 speed.

Savage Geese said the combo is a dog.

Motorweek said it’s like a sports car.

which is it?
X2. Need moar reviews of the 7spd! I wonder if Ford is gonna change the gearing for the ManSquatch in 22’. Jeep recently announced 4.88 as a 22’ option which will give them a 100:1 crawl ratio with their manual. Ford doesn’t like to be outdone...I’d like to see 4.88s paired with the ManSquatch but I’m not holding my breath

Sponsored

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i read handful of the reviews, most say mic top is noisy at freeway speeds, even with sound deadner, but you can still talk with a normal voice to hear someone. back seat uncomfortable, hard, and not that deep. 0-60 numbers still unknown ford told them < 6 sec. these were ford controlled reviews, we wont know the real truth until the reviewers get there own vehicle to test for real 0-60 numbers.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I realize it now. It would get some journalists unfair advantages if they hurry and dropped their review before everyone else. I’m just being critical because they’re all pretty much saying the exact same thing and leaving out the 0-60. Ya ya it’s an off road vehicle. 95% of people are going to daily this and having passing/merging power is a deal breaker for me.
i’m coming from Honda CRV. Anything has more power than that. I’ll take it. 🤷‍♂️

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs