TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did your buddy happen to mention if the Baby Bronco will share the same headlights? Would make a lot of sense from production standpoint and this looks a lot like what we're expecting on the Baby.
Probably confirms that the Baby Bronco is going to have the wider oval shaped headlights from what we've seen from the grill insert. Not crazy about the 'C=' shape, but at least it's close enough to the classic sealed beam look. Back to the drawing board, must tweak the renders.

Ford-Baby-Bronco-Front-Grille-Fascia-Headlight.png

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably confirms that the Baby Bronco is going to have the wider oval shaped headlights from what we've seen from the grill insert. Not crazy about the 'C=' shape, but at least it's close enough to the classic sealed beam look. Back to the drawing board, must tweak the renders.
Shoot I was going to dig this up and compare but you beat me to it! Definitely more oval shaped than the headlight in question but both the grill and headlight have the EB feel which I'm digging.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dude is probably at the skin doctor getting that incriminating mole on his right wrist removed today. im guessing it went something like this..
Bro, just a pic of the headlight man. I won’t show it to anybody.
Alright bro here’s what the headlight looks like, but dont show this pic to anybody at all or I could get fired!
Don’t worry bro I won’t, I promise! -register, login upload and post....
you can also see the reflection of him taking the pic in the headlight! :crackup: RIP!!

I totally hope this was a planned “leak”. Otherwise this guy is getting fired soon.

Headlight looks fantastic!! As others have mentioned you won’t see the black housing surround that will be covered by the grille

paging the homies @ChrispyKC @TeocaliMG

Last edited:

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did some quick doodling on my iPhone lol. For those having a tough time visualizing the shape of the actual light vs the housing itself. It’s pretty much an identical modern interpretation of the EBs

A04DB469-09F8-4B0A-BD43-ABAD66109F4E.jpeg
I'm going to work on a render tonight, (hopefully) but I agree. This honestly is what we were asking for. Modern EB.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did some quick doodling on my iPhone lol. For those having a tough time visualizing the shape of the actual light vs the housing itself. It’s pretty much an identical modern interpretation of the EBs

20191230_125056.jpg

EB for comparison

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to work on a render tonight, (hopefully) but I agree. This honestly is what we were asking for. Modern EB.

Done yet? I wanna see this!
LOL!

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I simulated an angry eye grill for y’all. No need to thank me :crackup::crackup:

63F328E0-9004-4691-A80E-215023AFC8F1.jpeg
Ok, I'm sold on it. Now I can cruise to the mall and park with all of the mall crawler JKs and JLs! I was a bit worried with the front axle, but it definitely has the makings of a true wrangler competitor now! :rockon:

Sponsored

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
I wonder how many times this thread has been looked at and read by the media and Ford.

If you're Ford and reading this. Hi. Its us. Potential buyers. Give us a teaser or something! Just a lil' taste.

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder how many times this thread has been looked at and read by the media and Ford.

If you're Ford and reading this. Hi. Its us. Potential buyers. Give us a teaser or something! Just a lil' taste.
You forgot to say please, now we don't get a teaser...

Last edited:

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Like this :) The non-red-shaded parts are the portions that will be visible on the Bronco Bronco.

2021-Ford-Bronco-Headlights.png

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From a friend involved with the U725 Bronco. :)

2021 Bronco headlight.jpg
I really hope those 4-5 lights aren't actually sharing a single housing.

While I like this version of a round headlight better than most of the speculative drawings, the large structural flashing would make it more complicated for an aftermarket company to build a replacement or alternative version (which means fewer options). The size and cumbersome flashing is also indicative of a more expensive to replace unit (i.e. you break one light and have to pay to replace all 5). The size of the flashing might also suggest a very complicated layering of parts, making the job of upgrading a headlight require removing the entire front clip or something ridiculous like that.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
making the job of upgrading a headlight require removing the entire front clip or something ridiculous like that.
This is how a wrangler is. It’s really quite easy.
Sponsored