Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In our private thread, I mentioned this back in July of this year. The ME WT is basically a Big BenDiamond mash up. They don't get tinted glass, they get the BD upgraded wheels, etc.
I missed that. Interesting!
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But I didn't think Ford was exporting Broncos outside of North America, Pierto Rico, and other US territories? OBVIOUSLY i was wrong. Yea looks like different packages for different countries.. sorry about that.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s right on your window sticker. My friend you have been taken does the vin on the window sticker match the vin on the vehicle? It wouldn’t be the first time someone was given the wrong vehicle at a dealership.
D879BB46-E651-4C07-AF36-631D6FD4B7DE.jpeg
Check the bold above that it says "standard equipment list may not apply outside CONUS"

Sponsored
OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You haven't been bamboozled. The WT sold in the Middle East is different than the WT in North America. You read the wrong marketing material.
I guess I found that out the hard way :(

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford has had some QA issues for sure but one would hope that it is not THAT bad.

SAS and BL trims are the only ones with lockers. Seems like you didn't get one of those unless it really is that different between countries.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone quit insinuating that Ford made a mistake. The ME WT is nothing like the NA WT. He received what he ordered. Ford builds a different Bronco with the same nameplate based on the region's specs.

OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone quit insinuating that Ford made a mistake. The ME WT is nothing like the NA WT. He received what he ordered. Ford builds a different Bronco with the same nameplate based on the region's specs.
Thing is I'm not sure why Ford allowed the dealership here to get this configuration. Especially with us here actually living in a desert, the lockers are really important.

I didn't buy the car directly from the dealership, but at a showroom, hence why I said "imported by a local dealership", and basically took what the window sticker said as truthful.. I didn't notice the disclaimer about vehicles outside continental US being different :(

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thing is I'm not sure why Ford allowed the dealership here to get this configuration. Especially with us here actually living in a desert, the lockers are really important.

I didn't buy the car directly from the dealership, but at a showroom, hence why I said "imported by a local dealership", and basically took what the window sticker said as truthful.. I didn't notice the disclaimer about vehicles outside continental US being different :(
It appears the 4 door WTs are equipped a bit more "accurately". I'm sure you could look into selling it/trading it on one that fits your preferred specs. Are they as desirable out there as they have been here? Could you make back what you paid for it? I guess this is a good reminder to really inspect a vehicle and research it before signing on the line. Sorry you had to find out the hard way :-\

OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It appears the 4 doors are equipped a bit more "accurately". I'm sure you could look into selling it/trading it on one that fits your preferred specs. Are they as desirable out there as they have been here? Could you make back what you paid for it? I guess this is a good reminder to really inspect a vehicle and research it before signing on the line. Sorry you had to find out the hard way :-\
The demand for the vehicle here is insane, I couldn't directly get it from the dealership, that's why I got it at a showroom.
I'm sure I could sell it, and try to find a US imported spec, or go for the local 2022 4-door Wildtrak which is more in-line with what I wanted, but I'd be shelling out a lot more $$$ in the process.
I'm trying to figure out if I can re-fit the vehicle, and if it's worth doing so.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The demand for the vehicle here is insane, I couldn't directly get it from the dealership, that's why I got it at a showroom.
I'm sure I could sell it, and try to find a US imported spec, or go for the local 2022 4-door Wildtrak which is more in-line with what I wanted, but I'd be shelling out a lot more $$$ in the process.
I'm trying to figure out if I can re-fit the vehicle, and if it's worth doing so.
I have a feeling locker options will be hitting the market in time for those of us without them. Just be patient and don't get yourself in a pickle in the mean time. I know ARB has an airlocker coming out/recently released and there will likely be others.

OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a feeling locker options will be hitting the market in time for those of us without them. Just be patient and don't get yourself in a pickle in the mean time. I know ARB has an airlocker coming out/recently released and there will likely be others.
I ended up getting myself in a pickle last weekend, hence my frustration 😂

E8C1F598-442D-455A-BE0B-9F0472CC7694.jpeg

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ended up getting myself in a pickle last weekend, hence my frustration 😂

Ford Bronco 2021 Wildtrak without Front & Rear lockers E8C1F598-442D-455A-BE0B-9F0472CC7694
Oh man. Get some traction boards?
Sponsored