Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

pretty sure the front locker is only on the M210 which is why I am leaning towards if I dont go BL standard, go BD with sas
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So when you look at this sheet it makes it look like only Rear locker is available for Base, Big Bend , Outerbanks without Sasquatch. If you want Front yoy have to get the Sasquatch. So basically without Sasquatch you can have a rear locker by itself all the way up to Outterbanks. Black Diamond is standard though.

Ford Bronco Looks like you can upgrade to Lockers. Without Sasquatch Package Screenshot_20200810-125824_OneDrive

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
So when you look at this sheet it makes it look like only Rear locker is available for Base, Big Bend , Outerbanks without Sasquatch. If you want Front yoy have to get the Sasquatch. So basically without Sasquatch you can have a rear locker by itself all the way up to Outterbanks. Black Diamond is standard though.

Ford Bronco Looks like you can upgrade to Lockers. Without Sasquatch Package Screenshot_20200810-125824_OneDrive
Base says rear locker included with sasquatch, no mention of a stand alone option.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you select the power and handling section in options it says locking front and rear axle. I didn't go through all the models but it says this under the Base model and Big Bend for sure.

So it looks like you don't have to get the Sasquatch package to get fromt and rear Lockers.

The
If you select the power and handling section in options it says locking front and rear axle. I didn't go through all the models but it says this under the Base model and Big Bend for sure.

So it looks like you don't have to get the Sasquatch package to get fromt and rear Lockers.

You can upgrade the Big Bend and Outer Banks to rear lockers only, same as included in the Black Diamond. There is NO option to upgrade any lockers on the Base model. There is no option to upgrade front lockers on any model.

Given that the Black Diamond and Badlands already have some Sasquatch parts, we should see different Sasquatch prices depending on model.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The

You can upgrade the Big Bend and Outer Banks to rear lockers only, same as included in the Black Diamond. There is NO option to upgrade any lockers on the Base model. There is no option to upgrade front lockers on any model.

Given that the Black Diamond and Badlands already have some Sasquatch parts, we should see different Sasquatch prices depending on model.
Yeah I saw that now. Im hoping Sasquatch is affordable for the Base model. If so thats the direction I'm going. If not i might just get the Black Diamond.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah I saw that now. Im hoping Sasquatch is affordable for the Base model. If so thats the direction I'm going. If not i might just get the Black Diamond.
Choice #1) Black Diamond - 4Dr, 2.7L, hard top, 33" tires & Cyber Orange
Choice #2) Base - 4Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, hard top & Velocity blue

I wonder which setup will cost more? I really want the orange.

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought Levine answered during the Q&A that rear locker is available as a stand alone on all models that don’t have them standard, but front is not (i.e. front only comes with Badlands or Sasquatch).
He said "most" not "all". As much as I want to see it on the Base I don't think it will happen. Rear locker as standalone would be the only reason I am considering the BB. Don't like having to pay $4500+ to move up for the privilege of paying even more for the locker. Other option is aftermarket probably after out of warranty

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Choice #1) Black Diamond - 4Dr, 2.7L, hard top, 33" tires & Cyber Orange
Choice #2) Base - 4Dr, 2.7L, Sasquatch, hard top & Velocity blue

I wonder which setup will cost more? I really want the orange.
I'm #1) Base + Sasquatch 2 door 2.3 Antimatter

#2) Black Diamond 2 door Area 51 then 33" tires.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the available 'lockers' all the type where they can be engaged/disengaged ('electronic diff locks'), or may some be the old posi-traction/limited slip style?
There is an aftermarket ARB air-locker avail for the Ranger. Models for the Bronco are sure to follow:
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/R...ng-Rear-Differential-OEM-Open-Diffs-Only.html
All are selectable e-lockers. No limited slip. These days the computer limits wheel slip by apply brake to whichever side needs it. If I wasn't getting a rear locker, I'd rather have something like a Detroit Truetrac than the computer, but those days are gone unless you do it yourself.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a musclecar guy..... applying a brake to the spinning wheel will slow my et! Gimme a limited slip instead!
I may do an aftermarket limited slip for the rear on my base if it's avail somewhere.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone seen any evidence that Sasquatch includes the M210 front differential upgrade? It seems like the pinion size on a 7.5" gear set is going to be a weak link with a 4.70 ratio and 35" tires with 400 lb-ft on tap.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone seen any evidence that Sasquatch includes the M210 front differential upgrade? It seems like the pinion size on a 7.5" gear set is going to be a weak link with a 4.70 ratio and 35" tires with 400 lb-ft on tap.

Yes, the specs are pretty clear the squatch has the M210.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a musclecar guy..... applying a brake to the spinning wheel will slow my et! Gimme a limited slip instead!
I may do an aftermarket limited slip for the rear on my base if it's avail somewhere.

Most definitely! If I was getting a base the Truetrac would be one of the first mods I did.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would love to see Squatch on a Base, without the beadlock rims and 35's. Getting the lockers with AT tires.
Sponsored