Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In any case, I'm trying to understand what my options are? Is there any way where I can get the factory lockers installed?

I found these online: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-4000-446B

but that seems like an "upgrade" over what comes as standard?
If you aftermarket maybe.. but then u would have additional switches to contend with somewhere on the dash..

Would it be cheaper to sell, and order one down the road???
Sponsored

OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you aftermarket maybe.. but then u would have additional switches to contend with somewhere on the dash..

Would it be cheaper to sell, and order one down the road???
I wanna see if it's in any way possible to retrofit it with the factory parts, or the Ford performance parts? and have it set up just like a factory install.. That's what I'm trying to research over here..

The price for the 2022 4-door Wilktrak with the lockers is a ripoff over here :(

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not really contributing to this thread, but I’m curious why the lockers would have been removed for a different market? What’s the point of that?
Mira pretty common to have items removed or altered in other countries for all product categories.

sometimes an item is taxed too high or restricted from shipping. It’s just a common way to make sure that companies can get some amount of affordable product into consumers hands

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attachments

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have been bamboozled!
Ford Bronco 2021 Wildtrak without Front & Rear lockers i8EMdz3
It's an export vehicle, the U.S monroney does not apply, and the importer is supposed to cover this with their own sticker. This is an Export version of the "Wildtrack", which is really just a blacked out appearance package in most markets.

mrsaud

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone,

I bought my 2 door 2021 Wildtrak with the Sasquatch package imported by a Ford dealership here in Saudi Arabia, and to my surprise, the vehicle was not equipped with front and rear lockers. I was under the impression that it's a standard feature for the Wildtrak trim and when I bought the car I took that as a given, especially with all the marketing material on the internet specifying that.

I'm not sure what my options are now, and I'm quite surprised that @Ford Motor Company allowed the dealership here to obtain the trim without lockers. The dealership basically says the vehicle feature list they had for the trim they imported did not specify the existence of the lockers, and that they are not liable for it.

Any pointers on what I can do from here?

I have 2021 WT 2 Door in UAE and it doesn't have Sasquatch package and I have no lockers also, I believe in Middle East they don't have that option.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out if I can re-fit the vehicle, and if it's worth doing so.
People have been retrofitting wranglers with aftermarket lockers forever. Basically, only the Rubicon models come with lockers.

Your situation sucks for sure, but adding at least a rear locker shouldn't be very difficult once some aftermarkets come out. You might even be able to get away with a limited slip.

Sponsored

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In any case, I'm trying to understand what my options are? Is there any way where I can get the factory lockers installed?

I found these online: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-4000-446B

but that seems like an "upgrade" over what comes as standard?
That, paired with this guy : https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-3002-446BF

Should get you what you need. You will need some wiring for switches inside, but if you have a reputable shop they should be able to get this taken care of. May take some Forscan to get the correct programming.

Then you can resale the stock axles and recoup most of the cost.

OP
OP
hani88

hani88

Wildtrak
First Name
Hani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That, paired with this guy : https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-3002-446BF

Should get you what you need. You will need some wiring for switches inside, but if you have a reputable shop they should be able to get this taken care of. May take some Forscan to get the correct programming.

Then you can resale the stock axles and recoup most of the cost.
Initially I thought the vehicle had the sasquatch package, but apparently it doesn't .. I'm guessing that means I can't put these parts in? or is it that I'd have to do a bunch of programming to get these parts to work on it?

Ford Bronco 2021 Wildtrak without Front & Rear lockers 1665679773711

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you might want to look at adding ARB air lockers instead,
the rear one for the DANA M220 is available and it appears
that the one used in the US Spec Ford Ranger front diff applies
to the Bronco as well.

at least you won't have to futz with FORSCAN programming if you go this route. even better if you already have the up fitter switches already factory installed.
Sponsored