Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sort of surprised they weren’t at least left on the lux package.

I guess I’ll put this in third behind the 2.7 blown engine issues and the MIC top QC

Im more concerned what else we discover was cut out/cheaped out on.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2022 Raptor also lost it and also lost ambient lighting. This is not unique to the bronco

I’m sort of surprised they weren’t at least left on the lux package.

I guess I’ll put this in third behind the 2.7 blown engine issues and the MIC top QC

Im more concerned what else we discover was cut out/cheaped out on.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2022 Raptor also lost it and also lost ambient lighting. This is not unique to the bronco
Did the bronco lose ambient lighting as well? Not sure if only the lux offered that to begin with..but that would be a bummer.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco6g >> bitch about everything and then bitch some more. It is good for site traffic
What is amusing is 95% of the members here would shit a brick if they bought a real, original Gen 1 Bronco. It was a loud, raw, tin can of a truck in comparison to a Gen 6. And they are bitching about digital readouts inside a dial.

3rd behind the 2.7 valve issue? Lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What is amusing is 95% of the members here would shit a brick if they brought a real, original Gen 1 Bronco. It was a loud, raw, tin can of a truck in comparison to a Gen 6. And they are bitching about digital readouts inside a dial.

3rd behind the 2.7 valve issue? Lol.
Same holds true for the tachometer. And that didn’t come with an automatic until later in the first series.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
someone did mention that his 2021 bronco did have ambient lighting in the footwell. If this is true then I bet it is gone in 2022.

Did the bronco lose ambient lighting as well? Not sure if only the lux offered that to begin with..but that would be a bummer.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just makes it look cheap for 60k.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco6g >> bitch about everything and then bitch some more. It is good for site traffic
Be careful, don’t call this forum negative. You’ll get a multi-paragraph response about how you’re wrong and how this place is nothing but unicorns and rainbows. This response, however, will be stuffed in between a few dozen pages of people complaining about a fucking temperature knob.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same holds true for the tachometer. And that didn’t come with an automatic until later in the first series.
I've owned 7 Ford vehicles, all with manual transmissions and none had a tachometer. The Bronco will be my 8th Ford with a manual transmission and no tach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dammit. I pushed the thread to page 28...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

someone did mention that his 2021 bronco did have ambient lighting in the footwell. If this is true then I bet it is gone in 2022.
2022 has ambient lighting in the footwell. It’s turned off by default but it’s there in the settings.

Deleted member 32220

Just makes it look cheap for 60k.
Everyone will adjust to the visuals, there is no doubt that it is safer where they are now. Heads up displays are the safest and most productive. They now have your eyes at least at brow level of the dash, instead of heads down. I can agree with not backlighting the shifter, removing the lcd’s on the knobs, and killing off ambient lighting if they did so. Someone won’t run into you head on while they are looking at their passenger side floor mat lit up. They probably saved a bunch of potential accidents, and made the bean counters happy as well. Besides does a Tesla look cheap? It doesn’t have any buttons. If you have the 12” you are good to go.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone will adjust to the visuals, there is no doubt that it is safer where they are now. Heads up displays are the safest and most productive. They now have your eyes at least at brow level of the dash, instead of heads down. I can agree with not backlighting the shifter, removing the lcd’s on the knobs, and killing off ambient lighting if they did so. Someone won’t run into you head on while they are looking at their passenger side floor mat lit up. They probably saved a bunch of potential accidents, and made the bean counters happy as well. Besides does a Tesla look cheap? I doesn’t have any buttons. If you have the 12” you are good to go.
Thanks for this therapy. Lol. I tend to agree. Just chaps my ass to go backwards in frills and cost but pay the same.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've owned 7 Ford vehicles, all with manual transmissions and none had a tachometer. The Bronco will be my 8th Ford with a manual transmission and no tach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Very overrated in my mind. Most of mine have had it since the mid seventies. Most of my bikes did not. I must say, I do look more now it seems with the higher number of gears only to see if I’m in OD or not because I can’t tell by looking at the shifter and getting too old to remember! I still catch myself checking with the shifter. This was never an issue with 3 speeds or 4 speedster a younger mind! :cool: