Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went to cars.com and looking at the MY22 cars, I’m seeing the same thing. No temp. :(
Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The features didn’t change at all. The whole system still works the exact same way, it just displays the temperature in a different way.
You are honest to god a ford corporate slop eating pig if you defend this. The feature literally changed. The digital temp dual climate gauges don’t exist anymore

that’s a problem for me who decided to pay a premium on not just the vehicle , but the technology package too.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This. I can’t believe there’s people actually upset about this. I mean I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, this forum is probably the most negative enthusiast forum I’ve ever been a part of.
“Guys I don’t get it , Ford is just cutting costs by removing the spare because of the rubber shortage and charging the exact same”

look what a good little consumer you are

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You are honest to god a ford corporate slop eating pig if you defend this. The feature literally changed. The digital temp dual climate gauges don’t exist anymore

that’s a problem for me who decided to pay a premium on not just the vehicle , but the technology package too.
You clearly don’t understand. The technology literally didn’t change at all lol the whole dual zone automatic climate control system that you paid for works the EXACT same way as a 21, other then the fact the temperature is displayed on the screen instead of the knob.

Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You clearly don’t understand. The technology literally didn’t change at all lol the whole dual zone automatic climate control system that you paid for works the EXACT same way as a 21, other then the fact the temperature is displayed on the screen instead of the knob.
No buddy the feature was lcd screens In the knobs.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Guys I don’t get it , Ford is just cutting costs by removing the spare because of the rubber shortage and charging the exact same”

look what a good little consumer you are
Imagine having an overreaction like this.

It’s a knob. It still adjusts the temperature exactly as it did before. If you’re not happy with the fact that it doesn’t display the temp on the knob itself, stick it to Ford and buy a vehicle that does display the temp on the knob.

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Imagine having an overreaction like this.

It’s a knob. It still adjusts the temperature exactly as it did before. If you’re not happy with the fact that it doesn’t display the temp on the knob itself, stick it to Ford and buy a vehicle that does display the temp on the knob.
“It’s a knob”

what else did they cut? Why are we learning this now? Also it might just be a knob to you but it’s an important feature to me. I need an explicit answer on why I am paying the same for less

but more importantly, I did pay for a vehicle that displays the temp on the knob

Last edited:

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Ice Age I noticed you selected yes that your temp knobs have temperatures built-in. Do you have a photo of this? Wondering if mine is a glitch. Or if they made the two doors different than the four doors which they shouldn’t have..
My mistake no I read the question incorrect. No temp on dial only on screen.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a graphic designer this is actually a pretty big deal. Now there is just a huge blank dial with a tiny thermometer? Who makes these choices? I bet the Raptor will get the LCD digits I paid for.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a graphic designer this is actually a pretty big deal. Now there is just a huge blank dial with a tiny thermometer? Who makes these choices? I bet the Raptor will get the LCD digits I paid for.
I’m in the same boat with you guys. This is one of those features I really liked. It might be small to some people but I like details in cars. The fact that this was taken away without a peep from Ford nails home the point they don’t give a crap about us SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️

For those saying it’s not a feature it absolutely is. The whole point is so that it doesn’t have to take up real estate on the screen and gives you a cleaner UI.

Like the other poster said they cheaped out on the chrome ring and colored switches too!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not earth shattering, but KnobGate is definitely a downgrade. Could be seen as a form of shrinkflation.

I hate seeing little changes to stuff happening because of our present supply chain issues. It reminds me of the cars from the Eastern Bloc that would have random parts substituted with cheapo alternatives, based on whatever was in short supply in the command economy at the time.

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just did build and price and it was not changed … still reflects the 2021 interior… it’s getting aggregating that they don’t list changes that are being made between model years… earth shattering no, but just another difference like 22 BD only get one tow hook on rear and bumper is changed..
Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 4D0A5DB7-9F77-4CB7-8BB2-25DC38BC0BBC

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wait a couple months and some company will release new knobs with digital display of temp for $100 or so. By reading this thread they will make a killing. Might start doing it myself.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't blame any of you that are disappointed by this. Even though it functionally works the same and shows temp settings on the screen (I assume you can still see settings for driver and passenger), it's a nice feature to show it on the knobs.
Sponsored