Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one is happy here EXCEPT the folks who have taken delivery.
Yes. I spend a lot less time on the forum since I got mine. Life is good.

edit: Isn't it normal for features to disappear over the lifecycle of a vehicle model? Seems like they launch and figure out ways to save money along the way. Whoever said F150s lost ambient lighting for MY22 might be on to something. Someone check their MY22 Bronco for the blue lights on the bottom of the rearview mirror and in the foot wells.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You clearly donā€™t understand. The technology literally didnā€™t change at all lol the whole dual zone automatic climate control system that you paid for works the EXACT same way as a 21, other then the fact the temperature is displayed on the screen instead of the knob.
What kind of BS is that? Hey looks guys, the tech didn't change. You still get signature LED headlights!

Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642792057393

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you do know that the wavy rear windows on the soft top is by design right? This complaint comes up all the time by folks who are not informed.
If I told you I took a šŸ’© in the center of the hood of your Bronco, ā€œby design.ā€ Would that change the fact I took a šŸ’© in the center of your hood? Iā€™m plenty informed of all things Bronco, thanks.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
edit: Isn't it normal for features to disappear over the lifecycle of a vehicle model?
It's normal for the last 5-10 years or so, depending on brand. Before then it was usual for the new model to improve and add features to the old model.

I remember when you could order every single feature a-la-carte and build the car exactly the way you wanted it. No BS trim level restrictions and no BS option packages. Even MINI was the last hold out until about 5 years ago. Want a base model with only $2,000 leather and 18" wheels, no problem. Now it's an $8,000 package.

Can't get a sunroof on a Subaru Crosstrek with manual transmission, same with some Hondas. What the f@$K does the transmission have to do with the sunroof?

Last edited:

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. I spend a lot less time on the forum since I got mine. Life is good.

edit: Isn't it normal for features to disappear over the lifecycle of a vehicle model? Seems like they launch and figure out ways to save money along the way. Whoever said F150s lost ambient lighting for MY22 might be on to something. Someone check their MY22 Bronco for the blue lights on the bottom of the rearview mirror and in the foot wells.
How is that normal? Whatā€™s normal about features disappearing over the lifetime of a vehicle? Vehicles donā€™t get less options over time, they get more and eventually they become standard.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
informed yet still bringing something up that was by design.

and your analogy is silly. If you don't like the Bronco then don't buy one.

BUT NO everyone here is still in line and can't wait to get their Bronco with the wavy rear window.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

If I told you I took a šŸ’© in the center of the hood of your Bronco, ā€œby design.ā€ Would that change the fact I took a šŸ’© in the center of your hood? Iā€™m plenty informed of all things Bronco, thanks.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well shit, first it was the MIC top. Now it's this......how much more is Ford expecting me to deal with? Damn, just when I thought it was over it's back to my therapist.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EWW, you got the peasant Bronco that doesnā€™t even have DUAL CLIMATE KNOB TEMPERATURE READOUTS?!

*swipes left*
I like it. Great name to replace the "Base".

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Nope. Changed my mind.

I don't mind driving a Peasant Bronco at all... but I'll be damned if I would drive a "Peasquatch".

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What kind of BS is that? Hey looks guys, the tech didn't change. You still get signature LED headlights!

Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642792057393
Yeah because thatā€™s real similar to what happened here. oh no! They moved the numbers, now itā€™ll never work like it should šŸ™„

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ā€˜70 EB has a cigarette lighter. My ā€˜21 doesnā€™t. How is that progress? WTF Ford?

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's normal for the last 5-10 years or so, depending on brand. Before then it was usual for the new model to improve and add features to the old model.

I remember when you could order every single feature a-la-carte and build the car exactly the way you wanted it. No BS trim level restrictions and no BS option packages. Even MINI was the last hold out until about 5 years ago. Want a base model with only $2,000 leather and 18" wheels, no problem. Now it's an $8,000 package.

Can't get a sunroof on a Subaru Crosstrek with manual transmission, same with some Hondas. What the f@$K does the transmission have to do with the sunroof?
I said this awhile ago, why didn't they just say 2 door/4door on the B+P and let us go hog wild on choosing what we wanted. It wouldn't have done anything, the parts are already on the line, your build just doesn't get the widget and skips the station in the current build model.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone noticing that the MY22 Broncos are missing the temperature on the knob? Shoutout to @BroncoBoi for finding this.

Versus MY2021 for reference

Temperature display now appears at the top of the infotainment touchscreen display.

Send me my Bronco now and @Ford Motor Company you can put the temperature numbers anywhere you want for all I care!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ā€˜70 EB has a cigarette lighter. My ā€˜21 doesnā€™t. How is that progress? WTF Ford?
I know youā€™re memeing but thereā€™s actually a cigarette lighter socket in the center console ā€” they just donā€™t give you the cigarette lighter coil itself. Too many supplier constraints I assume.
Sponsored