Sponsored

Does your dual AC Bronco have temperature numbers on the knob?

• Total voters

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got to respond to all the "the temp is displayed higher which is better" BS. Having the place you look for the temp and the place where you are reaching in the same place is a plus. People are not coordinated and looking one place and reaching towards another is bad. Worst case, your eyes move from the display screen, then the knob as you reach out, then back to the display, taking even longer that it would to just have that information right where you hand is going.
Sponsored

Obi Wan

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BB sas, 73 sprt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chip shortage, gm has changed this feature also. Work at Buick GMC dealer.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I said this awhile ago, why didn't they just say 2 door/4door on the B+P and let us go hog wild on choosing what we wanted. It wouldn't have done anything, the parts are already on the line, your build just doesn't get the widget and skips the station in the current build model.
Absolutely. The Bronco would have been the perfect candidate for Ć  la carte ordering, and some packages that make actual sense.

~Sasquatch is a fine package option. Good job there.
~Pick your favorite wheels of those available
~Pick your seats, cloth, vinyl, leather, 2 color choices each
~Carpet or rubber floors
~Color match body trim package
~Cold weather package (seats, mirrors, wheel)
~Technology package (all that tech BS)
~Rack, rails, steps, towing should all be available separately
~Choose your bumpers, mix and match front and rear.
~Locking diffs optional on any vehicle (w/o Sasquatch)
~Any trans w/ any engine
~Sound system upgrade

What did I miss?

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it was already said but does it display the temps over the map if you are using the map? I know this is a pretty trivial issue since the functionality hasnā€™t change but I look at it as losing space on the big screen to show the temps when I already had a place to show it on the knob. Iā€™m coming from a 2012 f150 that never had the digital temp display on the knobs. I was looking forward to getting a little more modern with the Bronco. I have to admit the knob looks like an econo knob now because it looks like it still has the screen built into the knob but they didnā€™t turn it on or itā€™s already broken. Looks kinda cheap.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it was already said but does it display the temps over the map if you are using the map? I know this is a pretty trivial issue since the functionality hasnā€™t change but I look at it as losing space on the big screen to show the temps when I already had a place to show it on the knob. Iā€™m coming from a 2012 f150 that never had the digital temp display on the knobs. I was looking forward to getting a little more modern with the Bronco. I have to admit the knob looks like an econo knob now because it looks like it still has the screen built into the knob but they didnā€™t turn it on or itā€™s already broken. Looks kinda cheap.
I guess I should look at the pictures better. It would answer my questions. Still prefer the numbers on the knobs thatā€™s where they should go imo.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know youā€™re memeing but thereā€™s actually a cigarette lighter socket in the center console ā€” they just donā€™t give you the cigarette lighter coil itself. Too many supplier constraints I assume.
I assume a higher number of people vape now too based on the giant plumes of vapor I see rolling out of people's windows...
Ford Bronco 2022 Broncos No Longer Have Temperature Setting Displayed on Control Knobs 1642794581599

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can't walk away can you?

I was not trying to argue with you. Bringing up the rear wavy window (as a flaw when it was designed that way) would suggest that it would be fixed. If Ford fixed it then it would crack when an owner tried to raise the rear section.

And my comment about not buying the Bronco if you have issues with it was sincere and was directed at everyone here and just not you. Would you eat at restaurant that made you wait 2 hours for your meal and the food was not even good?

Again everyone at Bronco6g complains like a HELL BUT everyone is still in line and can't wait to take delivery

and please don't feel sorry for me. You only say that to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Oh god, ā€˜u mad broā€™? Why did you have to come at me with, ā€˜u mad bro?ā€™ Thatā€™s not even fair.

1642794748810.gif

Iā€™m actually laughing and feeling sorry for you that the best thing you had to do today was go online and try and argue with strangers about a Bronco soft top. Pat yourself on the back and tell your family over dinner about your triumphs.

1642794702056.gif

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What makes it seem so wrong is that it was not communicated to customers. If we buy what we see in photos and the Build & Price.
Ford not changing the pics in the configuator, is the only real issue I see here. Otherwise, there'd be nothing legit to complain about with a bait-and-switch between the model years.

Being angry about the wrong pics - if it led you think you were still getting something you specifically liked in 21 in your 22.. and you didn't get it.. especially if it helped you decide to jump up to a significantly more expensive trim to get it.. I think that's a good reason to be angry. That's the issue here, not the change itself.

If they had changed the pics like they should have... I fail to see a big-deal issue. "Damn, they changed something with the new model year to something I don't like." Oh well.

It doesn't matter why they did it... costs/margins.. slow availability slowing production.. it's their perogative. If you miss picking up on that change when their literature is accurate, it's all on you.

No press release needed. No email to 2021 reservation holders needed. Just make sure your 2022 literature and advertising accurately reflects your 2022 product. Period.

MY23 could be different... Ford may look at this and see an opportunity to offer it as a separate upgrade for maybe $1500 or so. If it's still worth it to you when your '20 reservation... for a '21 Bronco... gets bumped again to a '23, check that box if it ever shows up.

Forgive me if someone already said this in the previous 25 pages.

Last edited:

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Literally every photo on the configurator:

"Digitally generated image shown. Actual vehicle may vary. See your dealer for details."

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Absolutely. The Bronco would have been the perfect candidate for Ć  la carte ordering, and some packages that make actual sense.

~Carpet or rubber floors
~Any trans w/ any engine
~Sound system upgrade

What did I miss?
Whether you want the knobs to display the temperature or not

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

~Carpet or rubber floors
~Any trans w/ any engine
~Sound system upgrade

What did I miss?
Only two interior colors? If we're asking for a la carte then at least four different interior colors.
What about the skid plate package group?
And we need an extended range package. Larger fuel tank, (or two tanks) more cup holders and a "bladder buddy".
Maybe the cup holders should available with a separate "Cup Holder Package" which would include the rear seat fold down arm rest for any interior trim.

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only two interior colors? If we're asking for a la carte then at least four different interior colors.
What about the skid plate package group?
And we need an extended range package. Larger fuel tank, (or two tanks) more cup holders and a "bladder buddy".
Maybe the cup holders should available with a separate "Cup Holder Package" which would include the rear seat fold down arm rest for any interior trim.
Two colors for each material because that's pretty much what they have already and wouldn't have to change anything to offer individual options. I was going with currently available stuff, not sure a larger tank is something they already have available.
~Skid plate package is a good idea
~Deluxe rear seat w/cup holders