Sponsored

2022 HERITAGE PACKAGE (Everything it will most likely Include)

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously based on feelings instead of facts.

As the painted roof is a $2K standalone option, a heritage package including those things would be closer to $5K (there needs to be profit baked in).

Also, you've forgotten the primary items that people would want in a heritage edition:

• carpet delete
  • radio delete
    • Navigation delete
    • screen delete
    • GPS delete
  • power steering delete
  • ABS delete
  • vacuum assisted brakes
  • vacuum wipers
  • 6v electrical system
  • incandescent bulbs everywhere
  • Drive mode delete
  • back-up camera delete (violation of federal law)
  • airbag delete (probably also violates federal law)
  • manual transmission only
  • manual gauges throughout
I'm willing to admit that we don't know what generation Ford intendes to crib for their "heritage". Are we talking about the early 90's heritage?

• If so then add cockroach interior materials and a CVS system to rob all power, but keeping a 12v system.
Or are we cribbing a 1960's Bronco for "Heritage"?
  • If so, then we're going to need a 2.0 ltr NA motor putting out 80 hp/200ft tq with a downdraft tube for crankcase ventilation.
You forgot the turbo/ twin turbo delete and the addition of points
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So..just let y'all in on my secret...I've seen the wheels, but only the wheels! It will have different wheels... otherwise the rest was described to me by the one and only Stig! I don't want to say anymore it's under wraps at Ford.. I def don't want to ruin the surprise! The way it was described sounds pretty cool..but just have to wait and see I suppose!

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So..just let y'all in on my secret...I've seen the wheels, but only the wheels! It will have different wheels... otherwise the rest was described to me by the one and only Stig! I don't want to say anymore it's under wraps at Ford.. I def don't want to ruin the surprise! The way it was described sounds pretty cool..but just have to wait and see I suppose!
White Steelies? Please let it be white steelies.

Do they rhyme with Tight Seals?

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FFS! I thought i had my mind made up

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With Ford's announcement about the Heritage Package, it just confirms for me why they are mired so far below America's high-performing companies. They just don't understand their customers - ergo they just don't make much money.

Why else would you stick a thumb in the eye of your most ardent customers...the ones who have followed Bronco's return forever and are anxious to actually buy one?

Ford may Want to run with the big dogs...but they ain't got a clue what's required.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you’re saying there’s a chance!

I sure hope they provide some details so we can make a choice on “going for MY21” or doing everything in our power to hold out.

I’m thinking about cancelling my July Res and making another one tonight, then I will have 2 MY22 reservations and most folks can move up a spot.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So you’re saying there’s a chance!

I sure hope they provide some details so we can make a choice on “going for MY21” or doing everything in our power to hold out.

I’m thinking about cancelling my July Res and making another one tonight, then I will have 2 MY22 reservations and most folks can move up a spot.
I would keep your July....then just make another today! Bc we got three months basically to get more info!! Never know what could happen.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Obviously based on feelings instead of facts.

As the painted roof is a $2K standalone option, a heritage package including those things would be closer to $5K (there needs to be profit baked in).

Also, you've forgotten the primary items that people would want in a heritage edition:

• carpet delete
  • radio delete
    • Navigation delete
    • screen delete
    • GPS delete
  • power steering delete
  • ABS delete
  • vacuum assisted brakes
  • vacuum wipers
  • 6v electrical system
  • incandescent bulbs everywhere
  • Drive mode delete
  • back-up camera delete (violation of federal law)
  • airbag delete (probably also violates federal law)
  • manual transmission only
  • manual gauges throughout
I'm willing to admit that we don't know what generation Ford intendes to crib for their "heritage". Are we talking about the early 90's heritage?

• If so then add cockroach interior materials and a CVS system to rob all power, but keeping a 12v system.
Or are we cribbing a 1960's Bronco for "Heritage"?
  • If so, then we're going to need a 2.0 ltr NA motor putting out 80 hp/200ft tq with a downdraft tube for crankcase ventilation.
Post of the day right here, folks. I'm convinced what half this forum ACTUALLY wants is an old Bronco, not a new one.

If I wanted 50 year old tech and styling I'd buy a 50 year old vehicle!

Oh wait. I've got some of those..

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With Ford's announcement about the Heritage Package, it just confirms for me why they are mired so far below America's high-performing companies. They just don't understand their customers - ergo they just don't make much money.

Why else would you stick a thumb in the eye of your most ardent customers...the ones who have followed Bronco's return forever and are anxious to actually buy one?

Ford may Want to run with the big dogs...but they ain't got a clue what's required.
It's official: the only thing that would make Carolina Jim happy on this forum is hearing that Ford went bankrupt and the nation employs children to manufacture the "peoples car".

The peoples car: A community vehicle made of bamboo with the following attributes:
  • 1 wheel drive
  • 6 hp
  • one speed
It's only slightly worse than walking.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Post of the day right here, folks. I'm convinced what half this forum ACTUALLY wants is an old Bronco, not a new one.

If I wanted 50 year old tech and styling I'd buy a 50 year old vehicle!

Oh wait. I've got some of those..
You honestly need older cars. Things are drastically more interesting with 1950's engineering.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You honestly need older cars. Things are drastically more interesting with 1950's engineering.
Agreed. I love both old and modern, and I've got both.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m truly impressed. This thread is the ZENITH of speculation on B6G. No facts anywhere to be found. Great job everyone, really proud of you guys.
Sponsored