Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow @Zach@Granger Got me all exited about 2022MY. Not giving up my VIN for a 2021MY. But boy I'm exited for 2022!

How soon before your build date should I call you about accessorizing my Bronco?
Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious, why no leases if the person doesn't live in Iowa? It's all through FMC isn't it?

I get the no delivery to other dealers though

Deleted member 5064

So what about price protection if you placed order after 3/19? Have they revised that date for PP to any submitted order? Placed my order in early April.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks Zach, question though, if I was a 99 for a white mod top during '21 what do I need to do with you as a 99 thru '22? Do I still get price protection thru '23? Thanks again in advance!
So are MOD tops pushed to MY23?

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, we don't know annual allocation this time around so it's really a month to month thing.
[/QUOTE]
Ok we will keep it completely hypothetical. Assuming your allocation turns out to be less than the number of orders you have placed for 2022. I am a Granger reservation holder and let’s assume I am far enough down the line that your 2022 allocations are not enough to fill my order. Is it possible that a person with a reservation date later then mine but at a different dealer will have their Bronco built before me because they fit within their dealers allocation and I do not? I think a lot of us would like to try to understand how big of a factor does our particular dealers allocations play in to when we will be getting out trucks. Any information on that would be greatly appreciated and thank you for being here and providing us with information. Again any forum members that my have insight in to this please respond.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious, why no leases if the person doesn't live in Iowa? It's all through FMC isn't it?

I get the no delivery to other dealers though
Not sure if it's still true, but when I was in high school, we moved to a different state and the lease company shocked my Dad by telling him he had to give the car back or buy it early because the lease is limited to the state where he got the car. So he had to scramble to get financing to buy it earlier than he originally planned. 🤷‍♀️

Even if it is through FMC, you are leasing from the dealer, and I would guess, just like my dad, you would have to immediately buy or relinquish the Bronco as soon as you try to register it in a different state.🐎

I think it is good that Granger is trying to be very vocal about it so that an out of state buyer doesn't show up to pick up their Bronco planning on leasing.👍

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure if it's still true, but when I was in high school, we moved to a different state and the lease company shocked my Dad by telling him he had to give the car back or buy it early because the lease is limited to the state where he got the car. So he had to scramble to get financing to buy it earlier than he originally planned. 🤷‍♀️

Even if it is through FMC, you are leasing from the dealer, and I would guess, just like my dad, you would have to immediately buy or relinquish the Bronco as soon as you try to register it in a different state.🐎

I think it is good that Granger is trying to be very vocal about it so that an out of state buyer doesn't show up to pick up their Bronco planning on leasing.👍
This varies from state to state. I recently leased a Ford vehicle from a dealer in PA and registered it in MD where I live with no issue at all. In the past also have leased from a Ford dealer in VA and registered it in MD. Definitely recommend checking the specific regulations based on where you live and the dealer you plan to lease from.

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Crazy. I don't know much about leasing, but I'd definitely never heard any of that before. I would have never even considered not being able to lease a vehicle out of state.

original.png

Edit: after doing some reading this doesn't really seem to be that prevalent anymore. Outside of maybe some regional leaser who prohibits it.

Maybe it's just extra paperwork for Granger

Last edited:

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do we know we NEED to reorder? There are more weeks of scheduling coming up...Say I have a build that is eligible to get picked for a 21 build week, does re-ordering for 22 remove the eligibility of being in a 21 build week?

In other words, does the 21 order and the 22 order exist concurrently, and the 22 order gets invalidated if the 21 happens to get scheduled?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s official - you’ve now given me more info than my dealer. thank you
He is a big part of the reason that most of us up in here know as much or more than most dealers...

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Again such BS. Not anyone’s fault here, but why on earth did I end up with one of the first VINs in April and my Bronco has a build week of Nov 15. The more I think about it the more I realize how absolutely ridiculous it is.
Sponsored