Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last step of the reorder should be for the dealer to change the priority code from 99 to 10-19. I would want to see some documentation that was done. If they leave it in 99, your Bronco will not be built.
WOW, great info and thanks

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Forgive me but what is the difference between a Priority Code 10 and 19? I went in on Wednesday and got 10

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the Bronco, all priority codes between 10 and 19 are effectively the same. If your priority code is two digits and starts with 1, you're good to go when Ford gets around to your order.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats entertaining is my online account isnt updated yet either still stuck on 21 lol. I did mine yesterday morning.
SAME!

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah my online Ford account has this...
Ford Bronco 2022 Orders 1634321655884

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last step of the reorder should be for the dealer to change the priority code from 99 to 10-19. I would want to see some documentation that was done. If they leave it in 99, your Bronco will not be built.
Emailed my dealer asking if I could see my updated order summary as of today with the priority code after seeing this...still haven't heard back.

And now I'm not holding my breath for an email confirmation as multiple sources have stated if you've already had an order out there and weren't changing anything you wouldn't get a new email confirmation as its not for a new order but I just wish something somewhere would reflect that our order was updated to show we're good to go for scheduling again.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I guess it's just this....
Ford Bronco 2022 Orders waiting

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I placed my MY '22 order with my dealer yesterday, on Thursday the 13. I didn't change from my original MY '21 build.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm confused. Are these NEW orders that you are entering online that are asking for money? Or are they builds you make online using an existing reservation that had already been converted to an order?

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm confused. Are these NEW orders that you are entering online that are asking for money? Or are they builds you make online using an existing reservation that had already been converted to an order?
If you already have a reservation/order for a 2021, when you now go to the Ford website and use the Build & Price tool you will not really be "ordering" anything. This is where you simply configure (build) the 2022 Bronco you want. You can then save/print your build and share it with your dealer . . . and your dealer will then submit the NEW 2022 order for you, which replaces your 2021 order.

I did this today and my dealer said he will flip it over to Ford and make sure my priority code designates "ready to schedule" for Ford when they begin scheduling 2022 production in late December. Since my 2022 build is essentially a copy of my 2021, I am getting price protection even though the MIC top now costs more and also the heavy-duty modular bumper. My dealer said that Ford will be giving me a rebate in these amounts (i.e. price protection), I believe to pay for dealer options after the vehicle is delivered. Right now I am waiting for the e-mail from Ford acknowledging my 2022 order, which I should also be able to see on my Ford account (theoretically) . I will feel much better when I see these with my own eyes!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you already have a reservation/order for a 2021, when you now go to the Ford website and use the Build & Price tool you will not really be "ordering" anything. This is where you simply configure (build) the 2022 Bronco you want. You can then save/print your build and share it with your dealer . . . and your dealer will then submit the NEW 2022 order for you, which replaces your 2021 order.

I did this today and my dealer said he will flip it over to Ford and make sure my priority code designates "ready to schedule" for Ford when they begin scheduling 2022 production in late December. Since my 2022 build is essentially a copy of my 2021, I am getting price protection even though the MIC top now costs more and also the heavy-duty modular bumper. My dealer said that Ford will be giving me a rebate in these amounts (i.e. price protection), I believe to pay for dealer options after the vehicle is delivered. Right now I am waiting for the e-mail from Ford acknowledging my 2022 order, which I should also be able to see on my Ford account (theoretically) . I will feel much better when I see these with my own eyes!
That's what I thought, but I see all these people showing screen shots of paying deposits...
So is that just if you don't have a 2021 order?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My sales assoc, at my dealer took my build and price I printed and has it waiting to input with FORD in the next few days. They have a lot of time to get these in.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I thought, but I see all these people showing screen shots of paying deposits...
So is that just if you don't have a 2021 order?
Yes, that is my understanding, if you are ordering fresh you can use the B&P tool, however I didn't think that was available just yet (maybe it is?).

Here is the verbiage from Ford's FAQ page about ordering a 2022 Bronco for those of us who already have a 2021 order:

I have a 2021 model year (MY) Bronco SUV order that was not scheduled, what steps do I need to take to order a 2022 MY?
Existing order holders will need to work with their current dealer to update and confirm their order to reflect new 2022 MY content once the ordering opens on October 13, 2021. We encourage you to explore the Build & Price tool on Ford.com to help configure your build to share with your dealer.

Here's where it talks about using the B&P tool to actually order a 2022 if your 2021 was never converted to order status:

I have a Bronco SUV reservation but have not converted it to an order yet, what steps do I take to order a 2022 MY?
Reservation holders that do not have a Bronco SUV on order will be invited to use the Online Ordering tool via the Build & Price tool on Ford.com or consult with their dealer to place an order for the 2022 MY.
Sponsored