Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are dealers taking orders for 22's as of yesterday anywhere? Or has anyone placed an order at a dealer on 10-13-21? Thanks
Yes placed my new order last night. Of course I looked on my build sheet and noticed it is a 99 priority code though. Emailed sales mgr to ask about that, but he’s out of office
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got mine entered but in the very end, it came up locked. My dealer is looking into it. It happened after he changed from the default added Modular bumper at $575 and removed it. When we went to close it out, it got a locked code. Can't wait to see how this ends.

machete31

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 & 2022 F-350 Superduty SRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Re-ordered yesterday, my dealer tried to change from 99, system flagged order and system set it back to 99. That is happening to all his 21 to 22 re-orders.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just left our dealer and confirmed everything and our sales guy said in the next day or two we'd get an email from Ford with a confirmation that our order was resubmitted!

And I found out that our order WAS PREVIEWED on October 8th!!! So super stoked and hoping it gets picked up soon to be scheduled!!!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No confirmation email from Ford. I was told not to expect one since the system sees this as an update to an existing order, not a new order.
Glad I'm not the only one that hasn't received a confirmation but hopefully our Ford.com account relfects something soon!

Sponsored

Weidjd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered MY22 today got the email confirmation about 30mins later. Now the wait...

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't. I placed my order at the dealership yesterday and have yet to receive an email from Ford. I was curious as to how long it takes to show up on the My Ford account. I registered yesterday and my order still hasn't populated on my account.
Must be why I've never received mine either, my dealer converted my reservation to an order last year, but never placed the order because I wasn't ready.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, even though we resubmitted our order my account doesn’t reflect anything that shows our order now as a 22 I just see the “It’s time to reorder” thing so if I don’t see anything in the next few days on Ford.com I’ll go back into the dealer just to see if I can get something that shows it’s good for scheduling again and someone earlier in the thread mentioned your order was defaulted to a 99 gotta check on that too as our order did get previewed so I’m praying once October 28th rolls around and scheduling picks back up it gets picked up 🤞🏻🙏🏻

ab_slack

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer tole me the ordering system was down and canceled our appointment Thursday afternoon and rescheduled for Monday morning when he said it would be back up. I find it odd I haven't heard anything about it being down.

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last step of the reorder should be for the dealer to change the priority code from 99 to 10-19. I would want to see some documentation that was done. If they leave it in 99, your Bronco will not be built.
Mine was changed to a priority code 19 on reorder. Any idea what that signifies versus a code 10?

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally got my order confirmation, it came through middle of the night last night, so roughly 2 days after I placed the order, oh and it was in my spam folder.

Bronco order confirmation.PNG

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I finally got my order confirmation, it came through middle of the night last night, so roughly 2 days after I placed the order, oh and it was in my spam folder.

Ford Bronco 2022 Orders Bronco order confirmation.PNG
Was this a brand new order or converted 21?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was this a brand new order or converted 21?
Both.... I sent my dealer my order last year but never ordered it. He told me Ford had them convert my reservation to an order but not order it, if that makes any sense, so I guess it got 99'ed? So Wed I sent him my order again and he submitted it. Should there be an order number or is that come along later?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone who converted a 2021 order with their dealer to 2022, received a confirmation email from Ford?

I have an 2022 Order Summary sheet from my dealer with PC 10 on it, and called Ford customer service who say they see the order and it is "Processing" status.

Just wondering if we should also get an email like we did when we ordered for 2021 Jan - March...

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone who converted a 2021 order with their dealer to 2022, received a confirmation email from Ford?

I have an 2022 Order Summary sheet from my dealer with PC 10 on it, and called Ford customer service who say they see the order and it is "Processing" status.

Just wondering if we should also get an email like we did when we ordered for 2021 Jan - March...
I think mine is like that, I sent my dealer my order last year but didn't order it. He told me Ford had them turn my reservation into an order. I place a new order Wed, and I got a confirmation email in the middle of the night last night, it was in my spam folder.
Sponsored