First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what I thought, but I see all these people showing screen shots of paying deposits...
So is that just if you don't have a 2021 order?
By the way, my dealer never asked for additional deposit when ordering my 2022 . All dealers are different, I think what probably makes the most difference is if you have a good relationship with your dealer (I have purchased 3 vehicles from my dealer over the years and always service them there, so they have treated me well during the entire Bronco process).

Do you have a dealer you are closely working with? I suggest an in-person meeting to get your 2022 Bronco squared away.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By the way, my dealer never asked for additional deposit when ordering my 2022 . All dealers are different, I think what probably makes the most difference is if you have a good relationship with your dealer (I have purchased 3 vehicles from my dealer over the years and always service them there, so they have treated me well during the entire Bronco process).

Do you have a dealer you are closely working with? I suggest an in-person meeting to get your 2022 Bronco squared away.
I'm one of the unfortunate souls who was working with Albert (God rest his amazing, compasionate soul) at Granger. For 2021, after he answered my 5 million questions, I just emailed the pdf to him and then we went over it over the phone to triple check it was right. And then we swapped signed puchase agreements.

It's sounds like that is all they need this go round, but I got panicky when people were posting screenshots asking them for $1500 deposits.šŸ¤Ŗ

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anyone ordered a Raptor Bronco yet?

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm one of the unfortunate souls who was working with Albert (God rest his amazing, compasionate soul) at Granger. For 2021, after he answered my 5 million questions, I just emailed the pdf to him and then we went over it over the phone to triple check it was right. And then we swapped signed puchase agreements.

It's sounds like that is all they need this go round, but I got panicky when people were posting screenshots asking them for $1500 deposits.šŸ¤Ŗ
Yes, hanging out at Bronco6G will drive you batty!! Ha, but I love it!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my confirmation email from Ford last night for my order converting from 2021 to 2022
Ford Bronco 2022 Orders Screenshot_20211016-074640_Gmail

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my confirmation email from Ford last night for my order converting from 2021 to 2022
So you confirmed with your dealer and didnā€™t make any changes to your 21 order and received this?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Emailed my dealer asking if I could see my updated order summary as of today with the priority code after seeing this...still haven't heard back.

And now I'm not holding my breath for an email confirmation as multiple sources have stated if you've already had an order out there and weren't changing anything you wouldn't get a new email confirmation as its not for a new order but I just wish something somewhere would reflect that our order was updated to show we're good to go for scheduling again.
I would call Ford and ask about your order. They wonā€™t be able to tell you what details are ordered, but they can tell you whether it is still 99ā€™ed or not.

800-334-4375 I think I said "Bronco Order" to get to the right place.
Also, you should keep asking your dealer for a DORA Order Summary for the 2022.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would call Ford and ask about your order. They wonā€™t be able to tell you what details are ordered, but they can tell you whether it is still 99ā€™ed or not.

Also, you should keep asking your dealer for a DORA Order Summary for the 2022.
I called Ford Customer service yesterday and was on hold for 45 minutes and then just gave up but yeah, if I donā€™t see a change Iā€™m gonna go in and ask to see it for piece of mind and I wonā€™t be worrying as bad!

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealer keeps telling me the system is "clogged" or too slow to submit orders in currently but not to worry because they will all be submitted in time...I'm worried.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was re-ordered this morning per my dealer. They tried to put it in yesterday but I think high volumes were causing problems. I got the preview order pdf sent to me to review and it all looks good. It does show priority 99 now though (it was 19 before on the 21 order). I know the 99 was bad when you wanted a 21 but not sure if that matters now that it's all 22 from here.
99 means hold order tell your dealer to change it to a 19 or lower

Sponsored

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Stopped in yesterday to re-confirm my order. I said no changes and the dealership owner printed out the new work order. The BD trim adds the Mod bumper back on as a $575 option, so I had them take it off for the standard steel capable bumper with the fog lights I want and I was good to go. Priority code changed from 19 (this year) to 10(next year). Not sure that makes any difference. Could not get an answer about their allocations, but did learn they have 9 reservations. Small local dealership. Hopefully I get the price protection voucher for the 400 dollar base price difference. Hope springs eternal for all of us in '22.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Luckily I'm in this situation also. Excellent relationship with my dealer, had my DORA in hand Wednesday morning, the 13th, before lunch. Reservation converted to an order from 7/16/20, no extra money requested, Priority Code 10, for a fully loaded Wildtrak. Now the wait begins.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I called Ford Customer service yesterday and was on hold for 45 minutes and then just gave up but yeah, if I donā€™t see a change Iā€™m gonna go in and ask to see it for piece of mind and I wonā€™t be worrying as bad!
Iā€™ve never really trusted those order summary sheets. They could be showing you a mock-up, not what is actually from the system. Including Priority Code, etc. And then doing what they want behind the scenes.

My online reservation never changed to the right color / wheels / etc., and even when I do the back door HTML code thing it doesnā€™t have my details. I also did not get a confirmation email like others have for a 2022 order (I did for the initial March 2021 order and it included the correct color and options, but not any of the confit changes I made during 2021).

Several times in this process Iā€™ve received initial summaries from the dealer with something missing or something I changed still in it. It would really be nice to have some Ford system way of checking my order to verify the accuracy of it what the dealer has done.

Think of how many call center calls alone that would save them.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally got my order confirmation, it came through middle of the night last night, so roughly 2 days after I placed the order, oh and it was in my spam folder.

Thats a good lookin rig there,went to dealer 22, code 10 waiting ,email confirmation came hope it all works out
Ford Bronco 2022 Orders Screenshot_20211015-165737_Email

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm confused. Are these NEW orders that you are entering online that are asking for money? Or are they builds you make online using an existing reservation that had already been converted to an order?
My action on Thursday was a re-entry of my existing order for a MY 2021 vehicle. I'm getting a 2-door, which was delayed due to the MIC top issue. If you have an existing order in the Ford system, because of the model year 2022 change-over product changes and updates, you have to re-order your Bronco. It has to be done at the dealership by direct contact with a salesperson/sales manager.
Sponsored