John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

🤷‍♂️ To each their own. I still want to see EG in person, but from pictures it's a bit dark to go black trim
Once I saw it in person, I switched to Oxford White. Not that there's anything wrong with EG, I agree that it isn't enough of a contrast with the black trim. EG would look super with a white painted modular top, but we know that ain't going to happen for a long time.
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Once I saw it in person, I switched to Oxford White. Not that there's anything wrong with EG, I agree that it isn't enough of a contrast with the black trim. EG would look super with a white painted modular top, but we know that ain't going to happen for a long time.
Good to know. Without CO I'm between VB and EG. I saw a blue one today and it looked great (not CO great sadly..) and need to track down a green one now. I live in a sunny area so hoping it really pops during the day, otherwise blue it is.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

🤷‍♂️ To each their own. I still want to see EG in person, but from pictures it's a bit dark to go black trim
There are several by me. I’m not a fan. Would have looked good Heritage style but that’s not happening so…..

I wouldn’t kick it out of my garage, but it wouldn’t be my first choice to the prom.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are several by me. I’m not a fan. Would have looked good Heritage style but that’s not happening so…..

I wouldn’t kick it out of my garage, but it wouldn’t be my first choice to the prom.
Too dark or what about it do you not like? I'm personally looking for a fun and loud color, which limits me to VB, Race Red, EG, or HPR. I don't want a bright red truck, so race is out. HPR seems too, idk, "burnt"?

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This video had some of us cringing at the design process for the interior. Picking a single theme color as an accent for a trim level sounds good in theory but falls flat when the interior team doesn't take into account whatsoever the exterior colors.

But hey, it's ok when you make something so popular that people can ignore the mistakes...
Interesting watch, thanks for sharing!

Love how the previous dude got triggered by a younger lady in plaid though.

Sponsored

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You obviously don’t remember Missy.

There were videos during the release talking about the color scheme and design elements.
I joined earlier this year so I’m not as traumatized as some of the day 1 res holders I suppose. Definitely an interesting watch, I’d rather ford put these out rather than nothing at all.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting watch, thanks for sharing!

Love how the previous dude got triggered by a younger lady in plaid though.
Easy to get triggered when you realize that you are now paying for her "education" which resulted in some questionable decisions... on multiple levels. :p

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad to see that AMB is not coming back, I like having a unicorn...

It's ok with me that it is not, I will just send to the body shop. ;)

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Too dark or what about it do you not like? I'm personally looking for a fun and loud color, which limits me to VB, Race Red, EG, or HPR. I don't want a bright red truck, so race is out. HPR seems too, idk, "burnt"?
Not sure what I don’t like exactly. Not much contrast with the other parts. But I have a Carbonized Gray sport so talk about no contrast. VB looks great IMO. Sorry I’m not much help. Colors are very individual and just as I don’t care for it, I know many love it.

Sponsored

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Cohm0902

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris ohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 Ram 1500 ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure about an aftermarket solution. I've read on this forum that the sound deadening may not be necessary because the unwanted sound appears to becoming from defective seals between the roof panels. So, the sound deadening material may just be window dressing instead of a solution.
Call it and it will ask why you are calling. Say Bronco Order. Make sure you have your print out of your build from the dealership. Because they will ask for the sales code..upper right corner, above your order code. Your addess, phone number.

Screenshot_20220830_182346.jpg