Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a first week reservation I've never converted to an order due to lack of white top and terrible interiors. This is right up my alley - my fear is there is a LOT more early res people than 1,966, so we're back to luck. Any idea how we'll know when ordering starts?
Luck for sure but better odds then most. I would think most week one orders have processed and delivered. Its the folks who were holding on for a Modtop which are in the running. My son needed a car badly as he wrecked his car so I used my first res for him. I am old and fell a Bronco should have a white metal roof so was holding off for the white mod. Didn't expect the Heritage Lottery.
Sponsored

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, hoping heritage standard isn’t limited to the 2.3 as well and could at least get the high package but 2.7 seems a must. Depends which article or video you read or watch it says it will be optioned. Guess will have to wait for b&p
The 2.3 in a manual 2dr is a lot of fun to drive. I wouldn't disregard it entirely. If you need a 4dr then 2.7 is a must.

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Luck for sure but better odds then most. I would think most week one orders have processed and delivered. Its the folks who were holding on for a Modtop which are in the running. My son needed a car badly as he wrecked his car so I used my first res for him. I am old and fell a Bronco should have a white metal roof so was holding off for the white mod. Didn't expect the Heritage Lottery.
I'm the master of the dumb question - what site do we access on 9/12 to try our luck? Is it linked off the main Ford.com site?

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 2.3 in a manual 2dr is a lot of fun to drive. I wouldn't disregard it entirely. If you need a 4dr then 2.7 is a must.
If it were just me I’d grab the 2 but we have kiddos and dogs so I’d need the 4 plus with SAS I figured the 2.7 is a must too

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm the master of the dumb question - what site do we access on 9/12 to try our luck? Is it linked off the main Ford.com site?
Reach out to your dealer. If they are good they will put you in line or as they call "Raise your hand"

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Reach out to your dealer. If they are good they will put you in line or as they call "Raise your hand"
That is partially true if Ford decides to use the same option they did for the Braptors which I suspect they will. The Hand Raiser was a two step process. First was Ford actually asking you if you were interested via email specific to your reservation, second was actually being selected / assigned by Ford, not the dealer to convert the order. The last option is hoping your dealer gets additional allocations to assign to a customer, but that is going to be a very very hard option.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is partially true if Ford decides to use the same option they did for the Braptors which I suspect they will. The Hand Raiser was a two step process. First was Ford actually asking you if you were interested via email specific to your reservation, second was actually being selected / assigned by Ford, not the dealer to convert the order. The last option is hoping your dealer gets additional allocations to assign to a customer, but that is going to be a very very hard option.
You are spot on and bring up an interesting point. It remains to be seen if beyond any potential HE Limited "Golden Tickets" process Ford may try again (who knows, I guess time will tell) offered to the still unscheduled early reservation/order holders...how many allocations, if any, will dealers get for themselves. What would a HE Limited allocation formula look like...overall sales volume? specific model sales? 1966 vehicles won't go very far and there will be a lot of jockeying for position.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Will it be an issue to convert my Black Diamond non-scheduled reservation to convert to a non-limited edition heritage?

Do you have to stay within your trim level?

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will it be an issue to convert my Black Diamond non-scheduled reservation to convert to a non-limited edition heritage?

Do you have to stay within your trim level?
Ford is allowing conversion of prior unscheduled orders to heritage standard as well according to TFL video

bryan8252

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We’ve seen this concept before. Except for the seats, the interior is the same .
32A7B76A-9E29-4741-8BC0-A9BD7F107132.jpeg

0EA7B282-770E-414C-BFCB-E1A1EA700661.jpeg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This to infinity and beyond!!

Please let that white top and interior (or a close version of it) make its way to the Wildtrak.

Sponsored
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if these will be at the Detroit auto show?

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The LFG was seen on the MY'23 Everglades at the Ford's Garage Bronco Meetup about a month ago. It was an early peak at not just the color but the Everglades is apparently getting a soft top standard with presumably a MIC HT optional for MY'23.

B6G took the appearance of LFG and assumed it would be available throughout the other trims. But the leak of the MY'23 colors that was confirmed by different Ford employees, it didn't show LFG which would align with the other special edition colors not being shown.
Maybe Ford is holding back on Lead Foot Gray because it will be for the Oates edition 🤪

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a first week reservation I've never converted to an order due to lack of white top and terrible interiors. This is right up my alley - my fear is there is a LOT more early res people than 1,966, so we're back to luck. Any idea how we'll know when ordering starts?
Allocation > Reservations

So if you are the oldest reservation at a dealer that has allocation, assuming that the dealer doesn't play fuck-fuck games, you have a great chance.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree, hoping heritage standard isn’t limited to the 2.3 as well and could at least get the high package but 2.7 seems a must. Depends which article or video you read or watch it says it will be optioned. Guess will have to wait for b&p
They said that you could get the 2.7, but, if they restrict it to the Big Bend configurations - standard or mid-package will be the only options available. That would suck ass.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They said that you could get the 2.7, but, if they restrict it to the Big Bend configurations - standard or mid-package will be the only options available. That would suck ass.
High would be cool but 2.7 is exciting for me then that’s good to hear. I’d then save the money I would have spent on Wildtrak Lux get pearl white katzkin heated and cooled seats and a custom stereo probably.
Sponsored