First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
From a marketing perspective, the announcement is genius.

Smells like a brewing logistics ADM sales channel nightmare. Only 1966 available…

The irony is that we, the 6G tifosi, will have the most complaints… because we will also be the folks savvy enough to run to the front of the order queue

This is designed specifically to piss us off enough to fist fight our way to a day one server crash.

Ford has expertly adapted the drug trafficking model. Lol
I'm a Day 1 res, currently in 99 status at Granger. How do we "run to the front of the order queue"? I want to talk a run at the Limited when Order Bank opens 9/12. Where on the net is the "Order Bank"? Does the dealer do it for me? Confused.
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a Day 1 res, currently in 99 status at Granger. How do we "run to the front of the order queue"? I want to talk a run at the Limited when Order Bank opens 9/12. Where on the net is the "Order Bank"? Does the dealer do it for me? Confused.
The Dealers access the order bank to input your order.

As far as jumping to the front of the line to have a crack at a Limited Heritage, all I can say is good luck.

The speculation is they'll get produced and sent to the Dealer, while the Dealer has no input as to whether it's a 2Dr or 4Dr.

Basically, no one knows, including Granger, and to as how they'll determine who has a crack at it is an undetermined and most likely left up to the Dealers discretion.

They may just go down the time stamp line of order and inquire/ask and the first to say 'yes'
and commits (money down) gets it. This is only my uneducated guess and in the end, it will be up to Zach to determine how it's done.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has Ford confirmed what 5 colors are eligible for the HE package? I’m hoping for green.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Standard Heritage gets Race Red, Shadow Black, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, and Azure metallic Gray(tri-coat).
Seriously? I think shadow black and carbonized gray would both look terrible with the white top? Why not the green that was inspired my the old school green?

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seriously? I think shadow black and carbonized gray would both look terrible with the white top? Why not the green that was inspired my the old school green?
Yes, those are the color choices, unless something changes between now and order banks opening.
Black doesn't look bad with a white top, along with Race Red and Cactus Gray. The other 2 Grays look better with Black, in my opinion.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1966 of 2 and 4 door Unlimited will be produced, I'm not sure how many Granger will get but email Zach your request and take your chances. If you have the cash you know these will be allover the major auction sites once they hit the dealer lots, I'm cringing at the possible hammer prices.

I'll probably be going the unlimited HE route, Granger will still honor whatever deal under invoice on those. If you're a day 1 reservation you'll still be one of the first to get it plus get a bargain price and excellent dealer service!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger will be lucky to get 1 Heritage Limited Edition, and even then, you better be holding the earliest reservation holder to say "yes" to the Heritage Limited Edition.

Short answer, is Ask Zack.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1966 of 2 and 4 door Unlimited will be produced, I'm not sure how many Granger will get but email Zach your request and take your chances. If you have the cash you know these will be allover the major auction sites once they hit the dealer lots, I'm cringing at the possible hammer prices.

I'll probably be going the unlimited HE route, Granger will still honor whatever deal under invoice on those. If you're a day 1 reservation you'll still be one of the first to get it plus get a bargain price and excellent dealer service!
Careful with that assumption. They were negating the below invoice deal if someone opted for the Everglades and charging MSRP. I would expect the same for the standard HE as they set the precedent for MY'22 with the Everglades.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, those are the color choices, unless something changes between now and order banks opening.
Black doesn't look bad with a white top, along with Race Red and Cactus Gray. The other 2 Grays look better with Black, in my opinion.
Unreal, I would have thought intern Missy had moved onto a post-college career doing makeup work for undertakers now, but apparently she’s still making design choices for Ford.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've been saying the same thing. Makes absolutely no sense. Black, Race Red, and Cactus Gray...sure. How do you miss the Mallard Green inspired Eruption Green? How? @Ford Motor Company. ?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Carbonized Gray goes great with all the standard MIC parts on the Bronco. But with the white painted Mod Top? Should be Eruption Green, Hot Pepper Red, Velocity Blue, Black, and Race Red given the current offerings. Personally I would want an AMB with the white Mod top.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Carbonized Gray goes great with all the standard MIC parts on the Bronco. But with the white painted Mod Top? Should be Eruption Green, Hot Pepper Red, Velocity Blue, Black, and Race Red given the current offerings. Personally I would want an AMB with the white Mod top.
velocity blue with white would be something sweet

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Dealers access the order bank to input your order.

As far as jumping to the front of the line to have a crack at a Limited Heritage, all I can say is good luck.

The speculation is they'll get produced and sent to the Dealer, while the Dealer has no input as to whether it's a 2Dr or 4Dr.

Basically, no one knows, including Granger, and to as how they'll determine who has a crack at it is an undetermined and most likely left up to the Dealers discretion.

They may just go down the time stamp line of order and inquire/ask and the first to say 'yes'
and commits (money down) gets it. This is only my uneducated guess and in the end, it will be up to Zach to determine how it's done.
Every email from Granger is from Samantha. Maybe I should send my Granger email thread to Zach and make sure all is in order...