Sponsored

2023 Dual Top Option includes the standard factory black soft top, or the Best Top accessory top?

GreenEruption23

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the option back for 2023, is there any detail from Ford as to whether the soft top in the package is the standard factory black soft top, or the Besttop Accessory bundled with the MIC Top?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering the Bestop option is $2480 and the Dual Top option is $2545 I would say you are getting the factory soft top. Now way are getting a MIC for an additional $65 over the Bestop.

Ford Bronco 2023 Dual Top Option includes the standard factory black soft top, or the Best Top accessory top? 1663944960536

OP
OP

GreenEruption23

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Considering the Bestop option is $2480 and the Dual Top option is $2545 I would say you are getting the factory soft top. Now way are getting a MIC for an additional $65 over the Bestop.

Ford Bronco 2023 Dual Top Option includes the standard factory black soft top, or the Best Top accessory top? 1663944960536
The Black Soft Top in the Dual Top Package effectively costs $1850 ($2545 Dual Top minus the $695 cost of the MIC over the Soft Top, Black Cloth). Given that it's just $1850 compared to the $2,480 of the Bestop implies it's even lower quality. From what I've seen, the Soft Top is a better, and therefore assumed more expensive product than the Bestop and easier to switch seasonally.

I want a Soft Top, Black Cloth and a MIC, not a Bestop and a MIC. Does anyone maybe have the part numbers that you'd actually get to be able to tell?

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX 2.3 4 Door, 2021 Yukon Denali Dmax
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just found a 23 dual top soft top on Marketplace and contacted the seller. Seller contacted dealer and was told it’s the sun rider trek top, not the full feature soft top.
The Bronco has been out for 3 years now and aftermarket manufacturers got their hands on these things early, I don’t understand how no one has made a soft top that can fully retract. ugh, for those of us that bought a hard top planning to buy a soft top for seasonal use this really sucks.
Sponsored