Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks cool, but I don't have the funds or the patience to own a full on electric vehicle right now. I'll stick with hybrid if I can even afford any PHEV vehicles I want. LOL.

Our family makes decent money and with very minimal debt (mortgage and small car payment currently), and there's no way I'm signing up for what manufacturers are charging. Heck, I'm having difficulty stomaching what I envision the Bronco cost to be, since I don't have one yet. I've drawn a line in the sand on what our budget can handle. $50k and up vehicles are off the board. I won't consider them. It's just a complete waste of money in my opinion. Then throw in the fact many of these manufacturers are banking on buyers to finance for 6-8 years. Nope. Not a fan of mortgaging my future either. I think people need to take a step back and consider how this could impact their financial future. Kind of like how people my age(40+) expect 17 year old's to fully understand what student loans can do to you for the rest of your life... I think people need to stop and think about this commitment.

Now that I've rambled, I'll step off the soapbox. LOL.

tldr: It is a cool looking vehicle, but I'll assume the one in the pics would be well over $100k. I'm out.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not bad. I like the seats and infotainment. The bedsides look strange to me though. We'll see what changes between concept to production. Several things I see are definitely not going to make it. I Can't wait for the world to see the production spec Cybertruck this year.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks great but after owning a PHEV for 9 years, I don't think EV pickups are a good purchase.

One of the few cars I'm looking at to replace my car is a Ram 1500 Limited, the interior is unbeatable.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fun fact:

The MSRP is exactly the same as the number in the words in the press release.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford can't even put cupholders in the backseat of all models yet this thing has them in the frunk?
Sponsored