Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's up with those front seats in the TRD Pro? Looks like they will kill legroom in the rear seat.

jbhowell97

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For us who want a Bronco or Maverick. You go to Ford and they tell you sorry, can't order one or if you do order no guarantee you will ever get it, or wait times can be years away. However the cars on the lot have ADM. End of the day, Ford management have screwed up massively. Toyota being the largest car company in the world will take Ford's lunch with this Tacoma, upcoming new generation 4runner, new maverick competitor pickup as well. I have both maverick and bronco on order. Will I get it? Likely it will never be built. As a customer why do I need to have PhD with limited order times, figure out who has allocations, all other issues with ordering. If Ford can't get my orders out, I will definitely give my money to Toyota. Ford & many of the dealers they have, do not respect us customers. To them we are idiot cattle.
I don't think I've ever read a more depressing post on an enthusiast forum in my life. Nobody is making you order a Bronco. Order the Tacoma, I'm sure it'll be built lickety split.

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a customer why do I need to have PhD with limited order times, figure out who has allocations, all other issues with ordering. If Ford can't get my orders out, I will definitely give my money to Toyota. Ford & many of the dealers they have, do not respect us customers. To them we are idiot cattle.
Ford Bronco 2024 Tacoma - Specs, Release, Photos ⚠️ Now With Hybrid 🔋 1684513580364

Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ngl, When its time for a Truck, TRD OR with a stick

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They're calling them "IsoDynamic" front seats and they sound pretty awesome (if not for the rear passengers). They have their own shocks!

IsoDynamic Front Seats on Tacoma TRD Pro – Up Close Details

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/isodynamic-front-seats-on-tacoma-trd-pro-details.1331/
Wow, they look really thick. Rear-seat passengers are screwed. Honestly this would be a dealbreaker for me having these standard.

From what I've seen so far, I think the Ranger Raptor (if really starting around $56K) is a steal and a no-brainer compared to the TRD Pro which will surely cost at least $5k more.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is interesting...
Ford Bronco 2024 Tacoma - Specs, Release, Photos ⚠️ Now With Hybrid 🔋 1684513580364

A necked tie rod does not inherently make anything stronger or less failure prone, but it does control the failure point. I like the idea of moving the failure point away from the threads. Would just make field service that much easier if/when needed.
Looks like they had a clearance issue with the 2.5" coilovers, and this is the band aid fix.

Toyota like GM, Ford and Ram are more concerned about building and marketing high $$$$$ Toys and LuxoBarges than Working Trucks.

I’m more looking forward to seeing the SR & SR5 ExtraCab with that great looking rear seat delete new storage options.

Some of us still need a truck to work instead of play in the dirt.
So disappointed that the truck market has complete moved away from the work industry to luxury. The sad part is how badly option work trucks are, they completely ignore the idea that they need to fit multiple drivers. They can make a luxury ride but not include a tilt steering wheel on a base truck. Lets install a back up assistant but no rear window defroster.

I got a F250 work truck that is an absolute POS, got mirror defrosters but no cruise control...

https://www.topspeed.com/2024-chevy-colorado-zr2-bison-teased/

I'm going to wait on this! The Toyota looks tough, but the ZR2 Bison is a beast.
Chevy does a fantastic job of making something you want till you own it. Going to take a lot to make me buy another Chevy, grew up die hard chevy guy but the current quality is subpar.

I don't care!
Yes you do!

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't think I've ever read a more depressing post on an enthusiast forum in my life. Nobody is making you order a Bronco. Order the Tacoma, I'm sure it'll be built lickety split.
How is my statement depressing? Your happy how Bronco enthusiasts are treated by Ford and Ford dealers for past few years? I want a Bronco, that is why I ordered one. However in the last 2 years I have ordered 3 wranglers at multiple dealers, have never seen the mess Ford created. 2 being hard to get 392 wranglers and 1 4xe. The most I waited was 6 months. Have a Ram trx coming in next week, that took 5 months from order to delivery. Believe the negativity is on Ford management, not on me. Just saying how it is. Having ordered many new cars from multiple manufactures, no one is worse than Ford.

Uncle Bob

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a Chevy Avalanche molted...

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, and that helps, but it doesn’t really mean anything for these powertrains.

Anytime you engineer something new there will be some revisioning required to make it better. It is extremely rare that you just “get it right” the first time. There have already been reports of issues with the new turbo engines in the new Tundra, for example. Some folks on Reddit were claiming “oh it’s the end of Toyota as we know it!!”. But in reality… that new Tundra just hasn’t gone through that public revisioning process yet. It’s a perfectly normal part of engineering.

They will eventually make the Tacoma nearly bullet-proof, I’m sure of that. But if we’re talking being stuck in the middle of no where with a truck with an older and proven powertrain, or a truck with effectively brand-new powertrains… I’m picking the former.

If I’m not stuck in the middle of no-where… I’m probably picking the Tacoma since it comes in a manual transmission. ;)
If we are talking stuck in the middle of no-where Im taking pretty much any Toyota powertrain over a Ford. :)

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the exterior but Toyota can't design a cockpit to save its life.
DUde this thing is light years better than the 3rd gen. I have a 3rd gen. I'll be getting a 4th gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.