Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Toyota fixed the drivers seat/steering wheel adjustments and lack of headroom Iā€™d seriously consider one in Lunar Rock. Iā€™m quite sure ford wonā€™t have built my Bronco before then.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Solar Octane is such a gorgeous color...it is what my Tundra TRD Pro was going to be if the dealer didn't try to add 20k markup and make it a 93k truck.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If Toyota fixed the drivers seat/steering wheel adjustments and lack of headroom Iā€™d seriously consider one in Lunar Rock. Iā€™m quite sure ford wonā€™t have built my Bronco before then.
this right here. I was ready to buy a trd OR a few years back but in order to get the good stereo and seats that don't look like they came out of a european economy car, you have to add the sunroof, which steals like 3 inches of headroom.

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice wide color selection there. Ford has unique colors as well but too many similar ones.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just so you know the tacoma fanbase is nearly as big as the Bronco. People are going to be waiting years for their taco OR pay $15,000 ADM for one off the lot just like how things went with the Bronco.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
That green should be limited to the little Civics and Corollas with fart cans, love the KTM Orange, hate that bannana (ford orange), and there's nothing inspiring about Camry Blue.
Top row looks top shelf, bottom row is bottom shelf

Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. All of that the higher floor board (which I assume they did for ground clearance) makes it almost felt like you were sitting in a sports car rather than a truck.

Probably too late for me now that I have the Bronco, but the Lunar Rock is a sweet color. Always difficult to tell via renders, but it seems very Cactus Grey-like... which is the color I got my Bronco in.
If you are familiar with the previous cement gray, that is a blue-hue gray, and probably closer to cactus gray, lunar rock has a greener hue to the gray which makes it unique among the flat grays out there.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice wide color selection there. Ford has unique colors as well but too many similar ones.
They have gray, gray, black, used to have 2 black shades, more gray and white.

What more could you want???? Spoiled for choice compared to the Henry Ford venn diagram of color availability.

For 2024 Bronco will get Lava red, you heard it here first, a different shade of black to tittilate and stimulate the platform!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro in Toyota Factory Colors 598219D6-7AC0-4FCB-981C-0A9BD4A4148D_1_201_a

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BUT I also thought Cyber Orange was a yellow and not an orange... so... meh.... my opinion is probably invalid.
Everybody thinks Cyber Orange is yellow. But if Ford had called it Cyber Yellow, everyone would have said it looks orange. The fact is, if you look at a color chart, it's directly in between a true yellow and a true orange. So what should you call it? My answer: Who gives a shit. It is what it is. I think it looks great, and others disagree. Just like many other colors (or non-colors).

Kudos to Toyota for giving people real choices.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford - Can't figure out how to offer any color except gray.
Toyota - Lots of cool colors, but you can't custom order a Toyota at all.

Ya'all think you are at the mercy of stealerships for Bronco? You ain't seen nothing when it comes to trying to buy a Taco.
Sponsored