Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First I heard of it. There doesn't seem to be a dedicated "event" page. Anyone have more information?

OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronculosis

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live there. I’ll be there. This is a first time event, so I think it’s not super organized. I’m hoping it is a success. Every year Pickens Co. has a Sheriff’s Jeepfest and it is huge. It raises a lot of money for several charities. I’m hoping this can end up being an every year thing and it is successful. Talking Rock is a super small town and I hope they can get things figured out. If you are in the N. Ga. Area please come on out to this event. If they open all the trails up that they have for Jeepfest there will be some great trail rides.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The organizers have started promoting their sponsors. But there is still little information of what is planned. The event is in a few weeks. Hard to make plans to attend when one doesn't know what is the event will entail.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RustysBronco

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The organizers have started promoting their sponsors. But there is still little information of what is planned. The event is in a few weeks. Hard to make plans to attend when one doesn't know what is the event will entail.
Agreed that it's planned like shit. The fact that this is the only thread about it on the forums is a telling sign. They should be looking for sponsors a year in advance of the event not a month before. The neighboring town hosts Jeep Fest and I bet these people thought they'd do the same for Broncos and get a big turn out. I'm going to visit family up there that weekend, so there's no love lost for me. But will check it out anyway.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At least there is a brewery. We are 100 miles north and always like to venture into GA so maybe, but the info is a bit scarce so far.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I'll admit that I don't need much reason to venture to the mountains especially during the summer (close enough) in Florida. But with so many other locales to plan a trip north to, Talking Rock isn't making a strong case.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this popped up on my feed tonight: J19 Adventure Park will have camping and trail rides.

Ford Bronco 2024 Talking Rock Bronco Stampede, June 7-9 2024 1715734565678-yw

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Time to dig out the camping gear
There was a posted map of the place that I didn't copy. Figured it was available at their website. The Adventure Park looked like it was right outside of Talking Rock.

Still not sure what to expect of the whole event. But at least there are curated trails and not just a glorified Caffeine and Octane event.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There was a posted map of the place that I didn't copy. Figured it was available at their website. The Adventure Park looked like it was right outside of Talking Rock.

Still not sure what to expect of the whole event. But at least there are curated trails and not just a glorified Caffeine and Octane event.
Yeah I am following it on FB. It's better then the northern GA forrest roads aka dust bowl runs lol

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So now that we are creeping up closer to this event has anything really changed to establish a more concrete plan?

I am considering sneaking up there early Saturday or at some point Sunday. Only about 30 minutes for me so might as well.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So now that we are creeping up closer to this event has anything really changed to establish a more concrete plan?

I am considering sneaking up there early Saturday or at some point Sunday. Only about 30 minutes for me so might as well.
We decided to take a day trip down there for Saturday. They just posted more info and free registration, I am sure I will hit the off road park as its fairly small. Sounds like bands during the day and other stuff just going to wing it plus check out the brewery.