Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello all,

Ive been doing a lot of research and wanted to make sure I'm understanding this correctly?

The Wildtrack trim gets you Hoss 3.0. This included in previous years the beefier Raptor steering components in addition to the Fox shocks. But, now that all Sasquatch packages in 2024 get the beefier steering, is the only upgrade on the Wildtrak the fox shocks? Or are there additional upgrades? I'm only speaking to the increased 4x4 capability and not things standard on Wildtrak like the mod bumper.

I ask because if I get sasquatch on say, the Outerbanks or Black Diamond, and the only difference is Fox shocks and the steering, tie rods, etc. are the same as Wildtrak, I'd be more inclined to save the money and buy aftermarket shocks equivalent to the Fox or better.

Also, on another topic, why can you not get the high/lux package building a Black Diamond and in the Outer Banks, you can not add full bash guards and rock rails?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes all 2024 with sasquatch get the HD steering upgrades. Wildtrak gets you the 2.5 Fox's. You could just get a standard sasquatch add the fox or equivalent coilovers, but you're talking 5k plus for something equivalent and no factory warranty.

Black diamond is the "budget" minded rock crawler trim. Outer Banks is not that. You'll need Badlands for bash plates and rock rails with Lux package. If you like the Outer Banks trim, I would just add aftermarket bash/skid plates and rock rails that are going to be better than the factory ones anyways.

OP
OP

Sdjohnson

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks!

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you do end up with the FOx 2.5 Wildtrak you can sell those shocks for $1500 to $2,000 if you decide to upgrade them to adjustable ones.
Sponsored