Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Toyota would be wise to avoid a front air dam like they install on the new Tacoma.

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been advised by colleagues that Japanese companies do not like to make large step changes to products generally speaking. I mean just look at the history of the Taco. I’d be very surprised if Toyota offered up much more than what’s new with the 2024 Tacoma. They just don’t need to innovate all that much because people will buy them regardless.

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love my 21 4runner TRD Off Road and I'm excited to see the 2025. It's great for my family. It's WAY quieter than the Bronco and more comfortable for my parents who are older. I just put AT4s on it thanks to @Discount Tire and it's as capable as any regular bronco on 32s or so minus the angles of departure/etc. Oh manual transfer case too, so one less electronic piece of nonsense to break.

It's capable, comfortable and has manners. It is like trying to throw a brick and does 0-60 in a matter of days but it's still a great vehicle for folks.

My bronco would eat it alive, but that's a separate chat.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks good???

Ford Bronco 2025 4Runner (6th gen) spied for first time 📸 2-Good-vinyl-cover-image-225x300

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Toyota, we are underpowered and technologically antiquated for your reliability needs! lol
You just described the Wrangler yet people buy it more than the Bronco. There is something to be said for set it and forget it vehicles. No drama ownership and no stupid hard top issues are not bad things for us non masochists.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excited. Hopefully wanna see some more pronounced off-road models similar to TRD pro and Trailhunter as the Land Cruiser is somewhat pedestrian.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You just described the Wrangler yet people buy it more than the Bronco. There is something to be said for set it and forget it vehicles. No drama ownership and no stupid hard top issues are not bad things for us non masochists.
Generally people are not too bright, McDonalds is still the most popular burger joint, it‘s certainly not the best, or look at who one your last election! lol

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like roll down rear window possibly retained, at least based on shape of greenhouse / tailgate.
Sponsored