Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When you Forscan to add Baja modes does it add in the full animated dash indicator that you are in Baja?

Can Forscan also perform a performance tune?

I’m just looking into these things. Very interesting stuff…..like modding your car with digital code I stead of shiny or loud things.
Yes to the first. All the modes are on all Broncos, they just disable specific ones on specific models - so all Forscan does it make visible.

No to the second. Forscan can’t do anything on the engine calibration, so no engine tuning at all.
Sponsored

Hooke Road®

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Hooke Road
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hookeroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In 2H (two-wheel drive high), you should generally have access to the normal, eco, and sport G.O.A.T modes. The 2H icon may not always stay illuminated on the dash, especially if there's no active engagement or specific mode selected. Some vehicles, especially those equipped with an automatic 4WD system, may automatically engage 4H or 4L based on certain conditions (such as low traction). This behavior might be reflected in the G.O.A.T mode selector, showing available modes for the engaged 4WD setting.

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On my base 7M, slippery is only initially availabe in 4H. Now if I want i can turn of the 4H and still have slippery goats, but I'm not sure it's worth doing. I haven't checked the other goats, and I will have a look later as it's a 4H kind of day here.
Sponsored