jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since we’re all guinea pigs for the second price increase have any of you reached out to your dealers to make sure you’re going to not only get your private offer but also the price protection of the two midyear increases in February and March 2023? I’ve been doing a bunch of research on the forums and most everybody is getting the “we only see the private offer rebate” run around from their dealers which is only $2500-3000ish. But the two midyear increases for 2023 equal $4500 for me. And it comes from a completely different system. It’s a price protection program rebate directly given to the dealer who is “supposed” to pass it on to you the customer. Super sketchy. My dealer already said “we only see the $2395 private offer” and when I mentioned the extra $4500 they said they didn’t know anything about it but luckily they said they are open to learning more and I can provide them with any info I find online. So no resolution for me yet but I would proactively reach out so you don’t get screwed.

my worst fear is this thing shows up after two years they tell me I only have $2395 as a rebate and I either accept it or I don’t before they sell it for sticker + $10k ADM to someone else. So I’m trying to get this figured out ASAP

If these 2 mid year increases are new to you and you thought things would be smooth with your ford private offer I suggest reading up beginning here through the end of the thread to arm and prepare yourself for dealer conversations.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/post-1859393
We did sit down with our dealer and discussed this. I spoke first and put all cards on the table. The private offer is a given and he knew that. I then had my sheet from 22 that showed the price and explained that this should be the price we discuss and not the msrp on the window sticker. I told him i called ford and they explained this plus there are videos online that explain it as well but he does not have to honor it. I looked across the desk and told him he can charge me the full msrp but i know he will be getting the 4200 back from ford and that’s all profit on top of the profits already. He understood and i think when it comes in, he will do it right. He’s been good to me before and i don’t see this being any different.
Sponsored

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we’re all guinea pigs for the second price increase have any of you reached out to your dealers to make sure you’re going to not only get your private offer but also the price protection of the two midyear increases in February and March 2023? I’ve been doing a bunch of research on the forums and most everybody is getting the “we only see the private offer rebate” run around from their dealers which is only $2500-3000ish. But the two midyear increases for 2023 equal $4500 for me. And it comes from a completely different system. It’s a price protection program rebate directly given to the dealer who is “supposed” to pass it on to you the customer. Super sketchy. My dealer already said “we only see the $2395 private offer” and when I mentioned the extra $4500 they said they didn’t know anything about it but luckily they said they are open to learning more and I can provide them with any info I find online. So no resolution for me yet but I would proactively reach out so you don’t get screwed.

my worst fear is this thing shows up after two years they tell me I only have $2395 as a rebate and I either accept it or I don’t before they sell it for sticker + $10k ADM to someone else. So I’m trying to get this figured out ASAP

If these 2 mid year increases are new to you and you thought things would be smooth with your ford private offer I suggest reading up beginning here through the end of the thread to arm and prepare yourself for dealer conversations.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/post-1859393
My dealer has said they will not honor the mid-year price protection despite giving all the backup. I’m beyond frustrated, but mine only adds up to an extra $1500. I’ll keep pushing, but I don’t anticipate I’ll get that money back. They already loosely threatened that they can selL the vehicle with ADM if I choose to not agree to their pricing structure.

Seems very short sighted on their end, as I won’t be spending a penny more than I have to at that dealership. No warranty, nothing from the finance office, no trade-in, and I definitely won’t be going there for service.

Let me know how you all do!

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

All I can tell you is my dealer has been really great. I have the normal price protection certificate, plus a discount, representing the midyear increase, which I believe he will reconcile with Ford at some point along the way. Everything‘s exactly as I expected. I also was sending him emails all along the way for the past three years reconciling all the costs price protection, midyear increases, etc. and in the end it was spot on exactly which it should’ve been. He didn’t play any games or acted naïve to either price protection or midyear increases. For the Wildtrak, for 2023, they added HOSS 3.0 as standard, which I knew was an added cost. I didn’t downgrade my rig so I didn’t have the rebate of the $2500. Dealers should be well aware of all of this. Good luck with everything.

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has said they will not honor the mid-year price protection despite giving all the backup. I’m beyond frustrated, but mine only adds up to an extra $1500. I’ll keep pushing, but I don’t anticipate I’ll get that money back. They already loosely threatened that they can selL the vehicle with ADM if I choose to not agree to their pricing structure.

Seems very short sighted on their end, as I won’t be spending a penny more than I have to at that dealership. No warranty, nothing from the finance office, no trade-in, and I definitely won’t be going there for service.

Let me know how you all do!
If they don’t rebate for the amount of midyear price increase, as I understand it, that is just money in the bag for them because they will eventually get that reconciled with Ford and not pay the midyear price increase. It’s really sad that some dealers are playing these games where did good old fashion honest customer service go? Good luck.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am honestly really worried about this. I am a day 1 reservation holder so I have 3880 plus I dumped the Wildtrak so that is another 2500 plus the two increases. We are talking about a ton of money here. All of the broncos they have on the lot are 10k over ADM. I just leased an Escape for my mom last month and have been told don't worry but I am....I will absolutely walk if they do not honor at the very least the 3880 and the 2500. Sure I would love to have this Bronco. My 95 Bronco was my favorite truck I ever owned. But I am not going to be screwed over after waiting what will likely be over 1,000 days when the truck arrives next week or the week after.

I have a shopping list of things I want to buy for this truck but have purposely only bought one thing so far as I am so worried about this.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My understanding from one of the Granger threads is the price locks in when you do COVP so you should get the original 2023 MSRP minus your private offer discount that bridges you from 2021/2022 to 2023. Granger put my final price (before PO applied) on the DORA at COVP along with a note about them checking certificates before delivery. No concerns here, as long as Ford extended my PO after the expiration yesterday.

If you are a Granger Customer, feel free to update your status here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/calling-all-grangtober-order-placers.70204/

This may help get timing estimates on your order with other Granger Order placers.
Done!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who have dealers claiming ignorance reach out to me. I have the 4 documents sent by ford to them detailing the Feb and march price protection refunded to dealers and the amounts. Unfortunately if they say they’re not passing it on there is no recourse. For me it’s $4350

SGT B

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler - Tank Green
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the mid-year price increase protection when I signed the papers, but they couldn't find the certificate for the private offer. They contacted Ford and they said that they are 99% certain they will get the private offer rebate, but couldn't give it to me at time of purchase. They said when the rebate comes in, they will give me a check for the private offer.

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
been 2 weeks since my blend date, still
not built.. anyone else?
Same for me. Today is two weeks since my blend and the tracker is still showing in production. Modules and tear tag populated during that week, but nothing since.

I saw a thread yesterday for a Nov ‘22 build week, where there were some that still haven’t received their Bronco, which makes me nervous, but I’m hopeful the tracker will update sometime this week.

Sponsored

JH_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me. Today is two weeks since my blend and the tracker is still showing in production. Modules and tear tag populated during that week, but nothing since.

I saw a thread yesterday for a Nov ‘22 build week, where there were some that still haven’t received their Bronco, which makes me nervous, but I’m hopeful the tracker will update sometime this week.
Same for me. Blend date was 3/20. Still shows in production. Ford Chat has confirmed multiple times that it is built with no holds and will be delivered next week. Hope they are correct.

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same for me. Blend date was 3/20. Still shows in production. Ford Chat has confirmed multiple times that it is built with no holds and will be delivered next week. Hope they are correct.
I hope so too! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for all of us.

HiroPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was built on 3/25 and the tracker updated to built on 3/27. I just chatted with Ford and they said the same thing as last week: "The vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment." The ETA remains 4/7 - 4/13 although that seems doubtful.

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
was 4/15-4/21 and now 4/3-4/9 💪
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1680634938691