Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
My private offer of $2845 from FMC was confirmed again yesterday when I called for shipped update to my dealership on 4/18/23. Customer service also stated that the private offer was extended to 7/5/23, since it expired on 4/7/23. Funny thing is I have gotten a range of answers to my calls to the Bronco customer service number. Few have been helpful, but most have given me incomplete or wrong answers to my calls.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco came in today at Schomp, and I’m having major issues… :( No price protection certificates, got a escalation with Ford on what’s going on with my certificates (now ford is telling me it’s on the dealership) ,Dealership is telling me they can’t apply the price protection at point of sale , and says I will get a check later 6-12weeks and that the purchase has to be completed and Ford has to do their thing. And they can’t even tell me the amount. I ordered back in 2/3/22. I’m not even excited right now my bronco is here, I feel so discouraged and upset. They are also telling me I need to take delivery in 24-48hrs … i don’t know what to do :(

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco came in today at Schomp, and I’m having major issues… :( No price protection certificates, got a escalation with Ford on what’s going on with my certificates (now ford is telling me it’s on the dealership) ,Dealership is telling me they can’t apply the price protection at point of sale , and says I will get a check later 6-12weeks and that the purchase has to be completed and Ford has to do their thing. And they can’t even tell me the amount. I ordered back in 2/3/22. I’m not even excited right now my bronco is here, I feel so discouraged and upset. They are also telling me I need to take delivery in 24-48hrs … i don’t know what to do :(
This is my nightmare and why I tried getting this stuff straightened out weeks before the bronco arrived and encouraged everyone here to do the same. FYI, the private model year transition offer check has the option of being sent directly to you weeks after you take delivery. Most dealers will opt the check be sent to them and they will take the money off at sale time. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the mid year automatic price protection program. Some Ford dealers are confusing the mid year price protection (either on purpose or ignorantly) saying you'll get a check later, or they will be on the lookout for a check. THERE IS NO CHECK. The payment is refunded on their DEALER STATEMENT which includes credits and debits for every single vehicle purchased by that dealer from Ford over the duration of that statement. It's like adding a single chocolate chip in a batch of cookie dough with a ton of other chocolate chips and expecting the dealer to recognize they were refunded. Haha I'm hungry if you can't tell.

CE484817-52C2-4987-81E6-0B67EA0C31C4.jpeg

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my nightmare and why I tried getting this stuff straightened out weeks before the bronco arrived and encouraged everyone here to do the same. FYI, the private model year transition offer check has the option of being sent directly to you weeks after you take delivery. Most dealers will opt the check be sent to them and they will take the money off at sale time. THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the mid year automatic price protection program. Some Ford dealers are confusing the mid year price protection (either on purpose or ignorantly) saying you'll get a check later, or they will be on the lookout for a check. THERE IS NO CHECK. The payment is refunded on their DEALER STATEMENT which includes credits and debits for every single vehicle purchased by that dealer from Ford over the duration of that statement. It's like adding a single chocolate chip in a batch of cookie dough with a ton of other chocolate chips and expecting the dealer to recognize they were refunded. Haha I'm hungry if you can't tell.

CE484817-52C2-4987-81E6-0B67EA0C31C4.jpeg
Yes! I’ve been persistent with my dealer about this issue since it was scheduled to be built and they kept on saying , when it gets built we will have the certificates(did not show up) then they said wait till it’s built (still nothing ) and then it should show up when it gets delivered (nothing…. So now I’m sitting here down in the dumps)

Sponsored

Rizz512

Base
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Zo6, Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got confirmation today that my dealer will take care of the retail price protection upfront covering the mid year price bumps. This is in addition to them confirming they could see the correct certificate amounts as well.

Thankfully now all I have to do is wait at this point. I'm really bummed for anyone being jerked around by Ford/Dealers so late in the game. Best of luck to everyone getting taken care of.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes! I’ve been persistent with my dealer about this issue since it was scheduled to be built and they kept on saying , when it gets built we will have the certificates(did not show up) then they said wait till it’s built (still nothing ) and then it should show up when it gets delivered (nothing…. So now I’m sitting here down in the dumps)
Damn man my apologies. My dealer was saying the same kind of stuff "we have a few weeks to figure this out". I hounded them until I got the answer I was looking for, but all dealers are different clearly. It's why I can't stand the dealer model in the year 2023.

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in a tough spot, because my certificates have not been populated like how they were suppose to , I’m forced to buy the vehicle at the latest MSRP and wait for my price protection to come and they provide a check . @Ford please help me ?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in a tough spot, because my certificates have not been populated like how they were suppose to , I’m forced to buy the vehicle at the latest MSRP and wait for my price protection to come and they provide a check . @Ford please help me ?
Did you have an address change?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No address change! Just changed from the original black diamond order to a badlands on 1/27/23 . They claim to COVP all there orders
That's a body code change I think

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe not but check your DORA before and after the change just in case to make sure the body code is the same
1681239108380-png.png

bulldogg915

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that some of us from this build week are finally picking up our rigs. Curious on how many of the dealers are honoring the retail price protection that covers the mid year price bump...
Mine is honoring the '22MY PP for $2395 and the PO for $2500, but not the $1500 23.5 midyear bump; even gave them all the paperwork

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is honoring the '22MY PP for $2395 and the PO for $2500, but not the $1500 23.5 midyear bump; even gave them all the paperwork
I'm so curious on what a dealers explanation is when you present them with documents from Ford telling the dealer you're entitled to mid year price protection and the dealer says nope.

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up today! only 28miles on the car so I can't tell too much but it feels good!

MSRP 57020
-mid year price protection 1500
-Private offer 2925
-Constraint Removal 2500

basically I paid $50095 for this bronco before taxes... I'm more than happy đź’Ş

BUK YEA!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 20230411_161518

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 20230411_161730
Sponsored