First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those who have dealers claiming ignorance reach out to me. I have the 4 documents sent by ford to them detailing the Feb and march price protection refunded to dealers and the amounts. Unfortunately if they say they’re not passing it on there is no recourse. For me it’s $4350
I'd love a copy of these documents. Can you post them or the link where you found them?
-J
Sponsored

tallg550

Base
First Name
marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 g550
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine is on a rail and updated yesterday to bad ordered in ky. apparently that means mechanical rail car issues.

Rizz512

Base
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Zo6, Acura TSX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those who I sent the price protection documents to, what did your dealer say?
Crickets so far but I had already sent something similar to them before. Such a headache to deal with this so close to the finish line after such a long wait. Appreciate you sending them, here's to hoping all of our dealers do the right thing.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you guys want the mid year price increase automatic price protection documents PM me

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you guys want the mid year price increase automatic price protection documents PM me
yes... my dealer said no to that. but i got price protection and constraint removal

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes... my dealer said no to that. but i got price protection and constraint removal
Your dealer said no to what? Getting rebates for which you’re entitled to?

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not geting the 2023 mid year price increase. about 2000more.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not geting the 2023 mid year price increase. about 2000more.
Damn you seem pretty cool about it lol. The mid year increases are $4350 for me. My model year transition offer is only $2395

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn you seem pretty cool about it lol. The mid year increases are $4350 for me. My model year transition offer is only $2395
well there are TWO confirmed rebates. Model year Transition & Constraint Removal.

The mid year price increase that happened in mid March, I was told i am SOL.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well there are TWO confirmed rebates. Model year Transition & Constraint Removal.

The mid year price increase that happened in mid March, I was told i am SOL.
Sounds like just another Slimey dealer. This forums honest dealers have made it extremely clear, this is not new to bronco it happens on all ford models when a mid year increase happens. They get reimbursed automatically after 30-45 days. The dishonest ones will tell you your SOL. You waited for what sounds like at least 2 years. I wouldn’t let that slide personally

76A70CC4-7DBE-40DE-B040-862490797686.jpeg

Sponsored

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like just another Slimey dealer. This forums honest dealers have made it extremely clear, this is not new to bronco it happens on all ford models when a mid year increase happens. They get reimbursed automatically after 30-45 days. The dishonest ones will tell you your SOL. You waited for what sounds like at least 2 years. I wouldn’t let that slide personally

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 76A70CC4-7DBE-40DE-B040-862490797686
He did mention that the price protection is NO LONGER VALID but replaced with the Model year transfer offer? 🤷‍♂️

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He did mention that the price protection is NO LONGER VALID but replaced with the Model year transfer offer? 🤷‍♂️
That was the case (I think) for last year. Everything changed AGAIN with the feb and march increases for this year and our build week (along with the previous build week) are the guniea pigs that have to educate our dealers because they have an incentive (in my case $4350 incentive) to not educate themselves. @Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer asked me for more info today (that she was supplied with months ago) and referenced the discussion we had on rebates. I asked her what discussion (and what was decided)? Still waiting to hear back from her. I mean, sure I'm old(er), but I DO tend to remember discussions and *especially* those that involve money. I had felt *really* good about this long process but am now feeling like maybe somebody was playing the long game and maybe I was the one being gamed. Gah, non-refundable deposits!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An update from my dealer. I won’t experience relief until I see the sales order, but as I mentioned from the moment I mentioned the additional price protection I should be eligible for they have been completely open to receiving any info I could send them. So it’s promising.

EA284618-328A-4377-BD81-0798074B5559.jpeg
Sponsored