Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this delivery timeline is true....then FMC can fuck themselves. I been waiting 1 1/2 years for my base Bronco and got it finally 'built' over 2 weeks ago and no information since. WTF is their problem?
Sponsored

Boascher

Outer Banks
First Name
Bernard Ascher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the dealer! F Yeah!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 20230409_104742
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 20230409_104725

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is brand new ... 🤦🏻‍♂️
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 20230409_105324

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not broken. Just slipped out during delivery. Press on it and it’ll pop back in. But check for water intrusion for sure

Sponsored

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer confirmed price protection to original DORA today. Praise the lord lol.

quick rant: I’m peaking at other previous build weeks who just had their rigs delivered and there are a surprising amount of 2+ year waiters whose dealer said no to price protection and they don’t seem to care at all. Really makes me think how easy the consumer commission sales field really could be. I’d understand brushing it off if we’re talking a few hundred dollars, or if it something you ordered last month. But to be as invested as we all are FOR YEARS, on an enthusiast page, and to brush off thousands of dollars you’re entitled to is insane to me. Or maybe everyone except me is just rich?
/rant over 🤣

I think a lot of people rather than laying on the dealer are laying it back in Fords table. If you have coupons with your name on them for next model year transition offers and/or modification bribe offer and they are showing they can be utilized as rebates. Just have the dealer request them to be mailed in a check to the customer like any other past rebates. Within a few weeks after the purchase we’re should all get fully reimbursed for what the system is showing has our names on them and whatever price protection we may or may not have coming to us for price increases between the time we converted to a 2023 order and when the window sticker was generated and it went into production.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a lot of people rather than laying on the dealer are laying it back in Fords table. If you have coupons with your name on them for next model year transition offers and/or modification bribe offer and they are showing they can be utilized as rebates. Just have the dealer request them to be mailed in a check to the customer like any other past rebates. Within a few weeks after the purchase we’re should all get fully reimbursed for what the system is showing has our names on them and whatever price protection we may or may not have coming to us for price increases between the time we converted to a 2023 order and when the window sticker was generated and it went into production.
the problem is the the mid year increase price protection not only doesn’t have our name on it, it doesn’t show in any system at all. It just happens to be refunded automatically and magically 30-45 days later on the total vehicle dealer statement. I’ve been told there isn’t even a specific line item. If a dealer purchased $1,000,000 worth of cars on the statement they may see only $956,789 actually invoiced (random numbers obviously), so a dealer won’t even really know why the statement was less unless they did some serious accounting investigation. So for those who have dealers say “we’ll refund you if we get the money” I’d be extremely worried. because why would a dealer find the probably single employee who deals with the accounting spend time doing an accounting investigation to refund a customer (and cost them) thousands of dollars? Not saying it won’t happen, but even reputable dealers I’d feel would get lost in the weeds. Much easier to just say nope, we didn’t see anything else come through with your name (and ford officially said last year all refunds are officially private offers, until Feb 2023 happened and it went back to two different forms of rebates further confusing even good dealers like apparently mine) Ford really screwed these mid year price increase rebates up. It should have all been associated with the private offer associated to our names. Problem 100% solved then

Last edited:

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took delivery a few days ago. Can someone tell me if some thing is supposed to go here or is this for a mod of some sort? This is in the cargo area on the left side wall (driver’s side). It just looks like something is missing…no big deal.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet IMG_9683

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I took delivery a few days ago. Can someone tell me if some thing is supposed to go here or is this for a mod of some sort? This is in the cargo area on the left side wall (driver’s side). It just looks like something is missing…no big deal.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet IMG_9683
That is for plugging in the connectors for rear wiper and washer when the hard top is removed.

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
20230409_105324.jpg
Top might just need to be adjusted in a little
the problem is the the mid year increase price protection not only doesn’t have our name on it, it doesn’t show in any system at all. It just happens to be refunded automatically and magically 30-45 days later on the total vehicle dealer statement. I’ve been told there isn’t even a specific line item. If a dealer purchased $1,000,000 worth of cars on the statement they may see only $956,789 actually invoiced (random numbers obviously), so a dealer won’t even really know why the statement was less unless they did some serious accounting investigation. So for those who have dealers say “we’ll refund you if we get the money” I’d be extremely worried. because why would a dealer find the probably single employee who deals with the accounting spend time doing an accounting investigation to refund a customer (and cost them) thousands of dollars? Not saying it won’t happen, but even reputable dealers I’d feel would get lost in the weeds. Much easier to just say nope, we didn’t see anything else come through with your name (and ford officially said last year all refunds are officially private offers, until Feb 2023 happened and it went back to two different forms of rebates further confusing even good dealers like apparently mine) Ford really screwed these mid year price increase rebates up. It should have all been associated with the private offer associated to our names. Problem 100% solved then
If I don't trust who I am doing business with then I am doing business with the wrong folks. I do business with a small town dealership who has been in business since 1966. Its not a big fancy Taj Mahal dealership but they they have personal integrity. I personally know 3 individuals one who ordered a King Ranch F-350, Raptor F-150 and a Bronco that landed this past year who both received price protection checks a few months after their purchase. I know they didn't expect it from Ford with things they had heard on the net but they received it and they were both significant.

I think yes you very well could find a dealership that might say there is no way to track it and not to count on it but I am confident that if Ford reimburses me to my dealership anything for my $1,400 price increase between 1/23 and now that I will receive it in full from my dealership.
I personally will be more than happy with just getting my transition offer and my order modification offer but if Ford will grace us with that $1,400 buts it will be a blessing. Price protection is not and has never been guaranteed from Ford, its always

Sure I had to wait over 500 days but I ordered a vehicle because I was a want buyer and not a need buyer. Did the order take longer than expected while waiting? Absolutely, I actually became a need buyer 9 months ago. My wifes 2020 Explorer we bought new off the lot hit 31k miles and a year left on the bumper to bumper and we needed to flip it while the market was hot on them so we swapped her into a new hard loaded 302a XLT F-150 that landed that made it out of the factory with adaptive cruise, connected nav, Sirius XM and only an auto start top delete. Our cost to own on the Explorer because of original rebates, 1.9 for 72 and high market value at the time of trade ended up being next to nothing with alot of positive equity that slid over to the F-150 with additional discounts. As much as I absolutely do not let that truck go, we know it was getting swapped for the Bronco from the beginning. Looking at MMR and what my truck is actually worth today has dropped significantly the past few weeks since my Bronco didn't go on a train after it was produced but looking at the math my cost to own the F-150 for 9 months and 8k mile is going to be 1/3 of what it would have been monthly to lease and I retained all the positive from the Explorer.

If I can be financed on a 60k Badlands at 50k and get $5,000-$6,000 back a few months after the purchase I really cannot complain. I have a fresh order in for the Wildtrak she originally wanted, whether that takes a year to get here or 2 years to get here. I am confident that when it gets produced and I am running the numbers I am going to be able to look back at a 5 year relationship with Ford and my dealer 100% satisfied. Our family has had an absolutely wonderful experience with every unit and when we switched over in 2020 our entire family and alot of friends soon followed. So far they have all had wonderful experiences with Ford and the same dealership as well.

My situation of course might not be like everyone else, I would just encourage everyone to find a dealership they can trust. Had the small town dealerships been ran out by Ford and it been Taj Mahal dealers and online ordering and had the small local dealership here been liquidated years ago there would be a small town ma and pa used dealership there and they would be tracking me down used units at the auction. I shop and support local small business solely especially when it come to large purchases even if it costs me more. I know the line of local charities and schools that are a daily revolving door for small town local businesses.

HiroPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been 2 weeks since my truck was built with no shipping status yet. Maybe this week will be my week! :LOL:

At least the tracker updated this morning - although in the wrong direction!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1681155062237

Ncsufan913

Wildtrak
First Name
Peyton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's been 2 weeks since my truck was built with no shipping status yet. Maybe this week will be my week! :LOL:

At least the tracker updated this morning - although in the wrong direction!

This is actually a great sign. My tracker did the same the day my Bronco was loaded onto the rail car.

HiroPro

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is actually a great sign. My tracker did the same the day my Bronco was loaded onto the rail car.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Blinker fluid refill port. There should be a little adapter in the glove box but sometimes dealers forget/lose it.
Sponsored