TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealership called earlier today and told me they loaded up the bronco this morning and will have it to me tomorrow morning. Its about a 16hr drive from dealer to my location so I am trying not to get my hopes up, but will see. I'm really excited because I didn't think I would have it for my South Padre Island trip for Memorial day weekend and thought I was going to pull up in a bronco sport :LOL:. Today I ordered some basics - a shorter antenna, black bucking bronco emblem, blacked out ford logo overlay for the tailgate, and a 12" matte screen protector.
Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stuck at Ramp 41 in Newark New Jersey for going on a while now. Truck left the factory on 4/10.

Muddog899

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checked pizza tracker this morning my arrival date changed was 4/25 to 5/8 now it's 5/5 to 5/18 and he I am sitting with my pre approval check waiting to pick-up

mlawrence74

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One month today. Built on 3/21. Tracker still says In Production. No updates other than it’s release for shipping and still sitting in Michigan. There seems to be a group of us waiting.
Any information, i have the same build date and still "in production" ?

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JH_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any information, i have the same build date and still "in production" ?
Unfortunately, no updates. Still in production, still sitting in Michigan and still no timeframe. I did however get a gift card after calling marketing again to see if they had any information. There was a small window of excitement but seems to be back to just waiting and hoping. Best of luck.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately, no updates. Still in production, still sitting in Michigan and still no timeframe. I did however get a gift card after calling marketing again to see if they had any information. There was a small window of excitement but seems to be back to just waiting and hoping. Best of luck.
Me too... CSR said it was $50 but email title said $100. I put $100 of stuff in my cart and applied card, it was $50. I took some items out of my cart and then it said the card balance was zero.:mad: I had to contact the store support and get them to reload my card.
And I didn't get the 15% off my first order for signing up for their e-mail list! I was about to swear off Fords forever at that point!
Another tip... one item added $12.99 shipping. Added another item and got free shipping. I got a Bronco denim jacket and a Ford beverage cooler.
It was nice of them to give me a gift, but it was another ordering fiasco!

My Bronco tracker still hasn't updated since the 3/26 'Awaiting Shipping'. Chat now says it's pending an update, been that way a few weeks. Forget the update, just ship it! My dealer is getting 26 Broncos this week, don't know why mine hasn't been with them.

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me too... CSR said it was $50 but email title said $100. I put $100 of stuff in my cart and applied card, it was $50. I took some items out of my cart and then it said the card balance was zero.:mad: I had to contact the store support and get them to reload my card.
And I didn't get the 15% off my first order for signing up for their e-mail list! I was about to swear off Fords forever at that point!
Another tip... one item added $12.99 shipping. Added another item and got free shipping. I got a Bronco denim jacket and a Ford beverage cooler.

My Bronco tracker still hasn't updated since the 3/26 'Awaiting Shipping'. Chat now says it's pending an update, been that way a few weeks. Forget the update, just ship it! My dealer is getting 26 Broncos this week, don't know why mine hasn't been with them.

Did they mention the gift card in the call or did you just get an email?
Same, minus the gift card.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She mentioned it in the call 'since you've been waiting so long....' , then sent me the e-mail.

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She mentioned it in the call 'since you've been waiting so long....' , then sent me the e-mail.
Wish I could’ve been that lucky.

Just called marketing service line and I got an update that my vehicle was released to the carrier for shipping so I guess that’s some sort of progress. (4/25; a full month after it was released for shipping)

Big news which I guess might be different now or maybe just for the person I spoke with, she told me they are no longer allowed to release rail car number information. So I guess that means I cannot track it along the way; the best she could tell me was “that the vehicle was with the rail car”; so I guess either that means it was loaded onto the rail car or maybe only assigned to a rail car but has not been loaded just yet even though that was eight days ago.

Made it a point to explain my frustration with vehicles with more recent build dates shipping and arriving at dealers before vehicles with older build dates have even been placed into shipping. Doubt much will come of it though.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I asked my dealer for a screenshot using the gps and got this. It's not what I was expecting to see as far as the level of detail.
1682698857335.png

I matched it up with this image from Google maps, it puts it on Van Born Rd either in the woods or in someones driveway. ??
1682699051802.png
There is another tab and button in VINview they can click that shoes them on the map where the vehicle was located last time it was started and the modem pinged.
I visited my dealer today, we didn't see that tab/button for a more detailed view. I did ask to be added to the e-mail notification for when the VinView updates, got that done.
They didn't have any other info as to what the shipping holdup is.....I just have to wait.

We did pick up my friends BaseSquatch today, it's a twin to mine except I got roofrails. Odd, it got mis-built with a wash-out floor. I did get a ride back home in it, it's a sweet ride!
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1683230284841
Sponsored

Last edited: