Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This same thing happened to mine a couple weeks ago.

Tracker changed back to order confirmed, the next day it updated to shipped, the day after that I received the shipped email. I waited a couple days and contacted the Ford chat to get my rail car number.

I bet your tracker will update to shipped sometime today.
Like clockwork, you were correct. My status updated today to "Shipped," with all my prior dates listed as they were. Perhaps this is the procedure for all to go through right before the truck is shipped? So, if it has, in fact, shipped, it will have been 2 months' time to ship from build date. No idea the cause of the delay. This is a 2-door Basesquatch with Modular bumper (and steel skid plates), Brush Guard and Roof Rails. Wonder if a shortage on any of those items was the cause, or whether it was the Cloth Seats and/or carpet that are now being replaced with MGV and washout floors? In any case, hoping for a Rail Car # soon. I reserved the car in August 2021 and ordered in December 2021 and made no changes from the original order.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Nickhole5

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Long time lurker but figured my first post could maybe give some of you a little hope. I had estimated delivery of 4/18-4/25 which obviously didn't happen. My tracker had been last updated on 3/26 until yesterday. It reverted back to order confirmed and I checked this morning and it appears to have been shipped.

*Update - Dealer confirmed it left on a train last night at 6:19pm.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1685021333779

Last edited:

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I checked my tracker this morning and itā€™s still in the shipped status and hasnā€™t arrived at the dealer yet.

When I was in the tracker, I noticed that in the model info section at the bottom, it now shows that my Base model has Marine Grade Vinyl seats. It used to show cloth in that section and my window sticker shows cloth. Itā€™s probably just a glitch with the tracker because Job 2 Base models will have vinyl, but Iā€™d take the vinyl if thatā€™s what theyā€™re giving me.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet IMG_8848

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I checked my tracker this morning and itā€™s still in the shipped status and hasnā€™t arrived at the dealer yet.

When I was in the tracker, I noticed that in the model info section at the bottom, it now shows that my Base model has Marine Grade Vinyl seats. It used to show cloth in that section and my window sticker shows cloth. Itā€™s probably just a glitch with the tracker because Job 2 Base models will have vinyl, but Iā€™d take the vinyl if thatā€™s what theyā€™re giving me.
Ha! mine shows Marine Grade Vinyl too.... and it was built 2 months ago, 3/20 blend, 3/26 built. 2 dr BaseSquatch, still not shipped after 2 months, 1005 days since res.
EDIT: Shipped 5/28!
Still shows steel bash plates (mod bumper). And 'Graphic Delete' in the Accessories?

Last edited:

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ha! mine shows Marine Grade Vinyl too.... and it was built 2 months ago, 3/20 blend, 3/26 built. 2 dr BaseSquatch, still not shipped after 2 months, 1005 days since res.

Still shows steel bash plates (mod bumper). And 'Graphic Delete' in the Accessories?
Yeah, mineā€™s still showing the bash plates and graphic delete as well.

Sponsored

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
A little more movement!
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet IMG_8868

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco arrived a couple days ago and I went to pick it up this afternoon. Iā€™ve only put about 15 miles on it so far, but itā€™s a lot of fun!
Hereā€™s a bad pic inside my garage (I parked it just before it started to pour).
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet IMG_8884

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just received the "birth" picture from Ford, with "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assemble line" as the subject. The photo attached was from March 26th, which matches when they said it was built. The picture doesn't show my installed options (brush guard, roof rack, etc.).

It also links to a video that claims to "show what it took to reach its adventure-ready glory;" however, when I click on the video, it says "Private Video" and denies me access. Does anyone know how to solve that or has anyone seen the video to see if it's worth viewing?

I think my Bronco is close - last I heard it had arrived at the final stop and was being unloaded from the train last week. The Norfolk Southern train tracker (by phone) never worked for my supposed rail car, unfortunately.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got my pic too! Blend was 3/20.
From what I've read here, the video hasn't worked for anyone.
Mine sat for two months 'awaiting shipping'. It should arrive at Port Wilmington Delaware today, and get trucked to the dealer soon.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1685976308521

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my pic too! Blend was 3/20.
From what I've read here, the video hasn't worked for anyone.
Mine sat for two months 'awaiting shipping'. It should arrive at Port Wilmington Delaware today, and get trucked to the dealer soon.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1685976308521
Congratulations, enjoy your summer in your new Bronco!! Shes beautiful :)

Sponsored

berts

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a baby picture. Est June 3rd delivery here in Vegas.

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 9.22.41 AM.png
Just picked up my truck! Awesome experience with TeamFord here in Vegas. Held the truck for over a week while i was out of the country (yes, I was nervous as hell). Had my PP, honored the price prior to the Feb mark up ($1300 on the 4-door). I was in and out.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I finally got my latest update yesterday. Looking at the spreadsheets at what has went out then and since then I am a little confused but it is what it is.
  • February 1, 2023: October 2021 Wildtrak to Badlands modification order began previewing at the factory.
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out. Hopping it just hasn't updated yet, it has shipped and updates again in Wentzville waiting to go on a truck here.
  • April 22, 2023: Dealership is showing "delayed pending update" on their end and VinView freight tracking is showing "delayed" and last GPS modem update was 4/10 showing it sitting where they moved up on the top northwest corner of the parking lot.
  • May 10, 2023: Last update was modem ping on 4/28 when they moved the Bronco out west of town to a gravel lot that appears to be a freight truck transport lot. Hoping maybe they gave up on rail and sent her on a truck. Pizza tracker still shows "in production", dealership is showing "delayed pending update", freight tracker shows "delayed", and Ford chat says its produced, not holding on anything and working on being shipped.
  • May 30, 2023: Modem pinged in same location as it did last time.
  • June 7, 2023: "Hello, The MAP team has advised us that the Bronco is at one of their offsite storage yards and is currently not in shippable status, still on some plant holds. They could only share that the vehicle was not currently in shippable status, Iā€™m not really sure what the specifics of the holds are or why its not in shippable status". Then after reaching out to the rep, the dealership was told the Bronco is held up in quality control and cannot be expedited.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet InkedScreenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-50-14 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status(1)(1)

JH_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got my latest update yesterday. Looking at the spreadsheets at what has went out then and since then I am a little confused but it is what it is.
  • February 1, 2023: October 2021 Wildtrak to Badlands modification order began previewing at the factory.
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out. Hopping it just hasn't updated yet, it has shipped and updates again in Wentzville waiting to go on a truck here.
  • April 22, 2023: Dealership is showing "delayed pending update" on their end and VinView freight tracking is showing "delayed" and last GPS modem update was 4/10 showing it sitting where they moved up on the top northwest corner of the parking lot.
  • May 10, 2023: Last update was modem ping on 4/28 when they moved the Bronco out west of town to a gravel lot that appears to be a freight truck transport lot. Hoping maybe they gave up on rail and sent her on a truck. Pizza tracker still shows "in production", dealership is showing "delayed pending update", freight tracker shows "delayed", and Ford chat says its produced, not holding on anything and working on being shipped.
  • May 30, 2023: Modem pinged in same location as it did last time.
  • June 7, 2023: "Hello, The MAP team has advised us that the Bronco is at one of their offsite storage yards and is currently not in shippable status, still on some plant holds. They could only share that the vehicle was not currently in shippable status, Iā€™m not really sure what the specifics of the holds are or why its not in shippable status". Then after reaching out to the rep, the dealership was told the Bronco is held up in quality control and cannot be expedited.
Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet InkedScreenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-50-14 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status(1)(1)

O man. Iā€™m right there with you. Did you call to get that info or chat? I asked in the chat today were there any holds and was told ask my dealer. Every other time they have said no holds. I guess I call tomorrow and see what they say. Kind of weird 2 months after being built with no holds at all now itā€™s held up.

Good luck and keep us updated.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
O man. Iā€™m right there with you. Did you call to get that info or chat? I asked in the chat today were there any holds and was told ask my dealer. Every other time they have said no holds. I guess I call tomorrow and see what they say. Kind of weird 2 months after being built with no holds at all now itā€™s held up.

Good luck and keep us updated.
Basically what I have found is if the Bronco has been delayed from being shipped out for some time with no updates or holds showing on the Ford chat or the Bronco support team phone number. Then the only route left is for the dealerships to look into their freight tracking system and see what transport company or vehicle storage solutions company that was tagged when the Bronco originally left the factory and was sent to release forecast.
They are generally email only but can tell them what the notes they have are for the vehicle and why they are not allowed to send it.
From my understanding today they were more than happy to send my Bronco ASAP as soon so it is released for transport.

Somethings going on and Ford needs more time. Thatā€™s ok, I knew the risks going in. Itā€™s just nice knowing there doesnt look like there is a close light at the end of the tunnel and to stop checking the tracker. I might have to flip the wifeā€™s 2022 F-150 to Carvana next week before it rolls over 10k miles. They are very strong on it right now. Hate to do that. Wanted to see my truck roll back out into the local area. Iā€™ve kept it in showroom condition. I really canā€™t risk a 5-6k market drop. Thatā€™s a lot of positive equity.
This is the second new unit Iā€™ve had her in that she has miled a year out in waiting in her Bronco šŸ˜†
The new Explorer before that she racked up 31k miles in. I am curious to see how many miles she racks up on the BL waiting in the WT. Hopefully under 20k miles.

Last edited:

Scooter2

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250 Tremor / 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a dollar saying she misses that F150 in a year..
Sponsored