Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We just got in some awesome DV8 bumpers for the Bronco and they're ready to ship out ASAP! In a world full of long lead times it's nice to be able to order something for your Bronco and be able to get it soon after. We've got 3 styles of DV8 bumper available: the OE Plus Series, the MTO Series, and the FS-15 series. Below you will find a detailed description of each bumper and can find out which one suits your Bronco the best.

PM me to make an order today!

Shop DV8 for Bronco at Offroad Alliance

OE Plus Series Front Bumper

The OE Plus Series is a Low-Profile Front Bumper for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco. This was designed to fit the form of the Bronco as tight as the OEM bumper.

The front panel was designed to match the grille of the higher-tier trim levels, although it looks excellent with the lower-tier trim levels as well.

Behind this cutaway pattern, a Dual Row 20-inch LED light bar can mounted. It features pod light mounts on each side of the bumper, that fit 2 pods each.

Features:
  • 20 Inch Dual Row Light Bar Mount
  • (4) 3 Inch Pod Light Mounts
  • 3-Piece Design
  • 2-Stage Powder Coating
  • 4mm body and 5mm mounts/supports
  • Reinforced D-Ring Mounts
  • Compatible with Factory Plastic and Metal Skid Plates
  • Does not Interfere with 360 Degree Camera
  • Works with Factory Parking Sensors
  • 3-Piece Construction

Note:
    Vehicles Equipped With Adaptive Cruise Control Will Need To Relocate The Module Using Our Abbr-01 To Retain The Functionality
1647955686341-png.png

dv8-bumper-33-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-3-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-333-jpg.jpg

MTO Series Winch Front Bumper

The DV8 Offroad MTO (Made to Overland) Series Bumper is a Winch-Ready Front Bumper for the 2021-Present Ford Bronco, and is compatible with all trim levels.

Manufactured from high-grade steel, the MTO Series Bronco bumper retains the factory sensors, has a 3-inch pod light mount towards each side, and mesh inserts that can be painted. There is an optional bolt-on bull bar that can mount a 13-inch LED light bar to supplement your lighting.

The winch mounting point was designed to sit within the bumper, and is accessible through 2 openings at the top of the bumper. It can mount up to a 12,000 lb. winch. If you choose not to run a winch, we include light brackets to mount a single row 20-inch light bar behind the perforated aluminum accent plate.

The Adaptive Cruise Control sensor module must be relocated if the vehicle is equipped with ACC. Our ACC Relocation Bracket is sold separately, available in the drop-down options to the right.

Features:
  • Optional Bull Bar
  • (2) 3 Inch Pod Light Mounts
  • 2-Stage Powder Coating
  • 4mm Body and 5mm Mounts/Supports
  • In-Bumper Winch Mount
  • Paintable Aluminum Mesh Panels
  • 3-Piece Construction

dv8-bumper-1-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-11-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-111-jpg.jpg

FS-15 Series Winch Front Bumper

The Bronco FS-15 Series is a 2021-2022 Ford Bronco Winch-Ready Mid-Width Front Bumper, with the option to include modular wings to make it a full-width bumper. The light mount tabs on the bull bar can be oriented to mount a 13-inch light bar above or below the bull bar.

Up to a 12,000 lb. winch can be mounted on top of the bumper. At the center of the bumper, either a 20-inch dual row light bar or 6 pod lights can be mounted.

Two recovery mounts that take 3/4 inch D-rings provide additional recovery options. This bumper is compatible with the OEM plastic and metal skid plates, and also retains the factory parking sensors.

Features:
  • 2021-22 Ford Bronco FS-15 Series Winch Front Bumper
  • Optional Full-Width Wings (FBBR-02W)
  • Adjustable Bull Bar Light Tabs
  • 2-Stage Powder Coating
  • 3.5mm Body and 5mm Mounts/Supports
  • Winch Ready
Note: Vehicles Equipped With Adaptive Cruise Control Will Need To Relocate The Module Using Our Abbr-01 To Retain The Functionality

dv8-bumper-2-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-22222-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-22-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-222-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-2222-jpg.jpg

dv8-bumper-3333-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Digging the MTO bumper. Any pics of the camera view w/o the bull bar?

OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Digging the MTO bumper. Any pics of the camera view w/o the bull bar?
As in from the inside of the Bronco looking at your screen? I can definitely reach out to DV8 and see if they have any. I can tell you without the bull bar, the camera view should look close if not the same as what your stock bumper would look like.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As in from the inside of the Bronco looking at your screen? I can definitely reach out to DV8 and see if they have any. I can tell you without the bull bar, the camera view should look close if not the same as what your stock bumper would look like.
Yes sir, front camera view on the screen. The winch looks pretty well tucked-in and unobtrusive yet still accessible which is what I'm looking for. A sample camera view would be great.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes sir, front camera view on the screen. The winch looks pretty well tucked-in and unobtrusive yet still accessible which is what I'm looking for. A sample camera view would be great.
Sounds good! They are on the west coast so I'll have to check in with them later today to find out.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im a fan but not a 900$ fan. Hopefully someone starts pumping out addons to the modular bumper like RTR has. If you have said bumper and bull bar you lose that "look" with any other bumper.

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Serious question… Why is designing a bumper that doesn’t protrude any further forward than the stock bumpers so difficult? I feel like most of the aftermarket bumpers create a massive underbite.

OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still have some in stock if anyone's in the market for a new bumper!

Sponsored

Yetibronco21

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just installed my rear MTO DV-8 today. Waiting on pods since they’re out of stock at the moment. Fender delete left the rig with an underbite look from the factory.

E8564AAD-FC32-4516-B3DB-38AC9E4F47E8.jpeg

OP
OP
Offroadalliance

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just installed my rear MTO DV-8 today. Waiting on pods since they’re out of stock at the moment. Fender delete left the rig with an underbite look from the factory.

Ford Bronco 3 New Styles of DV8 Winch Bumpers IN STOCK E8564AAD-FC32-4516-B3DB-38AC9E4F47E8
Looks great! Can't wait to see it with the lights when they come in.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great! Can't wait to see it with the lights when they come in.

Ford Bronco 3 New Styles of DV8 Winch Bumpers IN STOCK E8564AAD-FC32-4516-B3DB-38AC9E4F47E8
It looks great. I'm thinking of getting the same mto rear bumper and the dv8 oe series plus front bumper. Do you have a picture of the entire back? Is the left side above bumper license plate frame working out? Was the installation difficult? Thank you.
Sponsored