redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe this was brought up before but I haven't seen it yet. I was just watching the local news (ABC) and surfing here and heard a sound that I have heard recently and looked up and it was a Bronco screaming across the screen with a cloud of dust behind it. It was a 30 second spot for the reveal "tune in on Monday @ 8PM" Nothing we haven't seen yet, but when I heard that engine noise I knew right away. I got a lump in my throat and started to get goosebumps and I thought, did I miss something, when did they have a commercial out for the Bronco, what the hell is going on !! :D :D (y) (y)
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe this was brought up before but I haven't seen it yet. I was just watching the local news (ABC) and surfing here and heard a sound that I have heard recently and looked up and it was a Bronco screaming across the screen with a cloud of dust behind it. It was a 30 second spot for the reveal "tune in on Monday @ 8PM" Nothing we haven't seen yet, but when I heard that engine noise I knew right away. I got a lump in my throat and started to get goosebumps and I thought, did I miss something, when did they have a commercial out for the Bronco, what the hell is going on !! :D :D (y) (y)

Was a 30s ad version of this.

and the ā€œrevealā€ on ABC is only going to be a 3 minute long commercial after 8pm and will likely tell you too tune into YouTube for more info.

the commercial is 1 of 3 that will be aired on abc ESPN and nat geo. And they will be streaming on Hulu Tuesday .
So I recommend joining the viewing party here on Monday then re watch the adds Tuesday.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco6g-live-reveal-viewing-party-with-giveaways-?.1627/

OP
OP
BAUS67

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was a 30s ad version of this.

and the ā€œrevealā€ on ABC is only going to be a 3 minute long commercial after 8pm and will likely tell you too tune into YouTube for more info.

the commercial is 1 of 3 that will be aired on abc ESPN and nat geo. And they will be streaming on Hulu Tuesday .
So I recommend joining the viewing party here on Monday then re watch the adds Tuesday.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco6g-live-reveal-viewing-party-with-giveaways-?.1627/

Yes it just had snips from that video. I all ready have the DVR set to record all three commercials so I can watch later, I know on hulu but I'm just that way. Was going to watch full reveal on Ford utube but since Doug was so gracious to provide it here I will just watch will all my fellow Bronco brothers !! Can't wait it's 'gonna be fun !!!! Told the wife to get the pizza order delivered so it's here by the time I get off work, won't get home till almost 7. So I should be ready. My only problem is I am not a fast typer or good at throwing those pics around like all of you.

Congrats on the promotion, by the way ????(y)(y)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes it just had snips from that video. I all ready have the DVR set to record all three commercials so I can watch later, I know on hulu but I'm just that way. Was going to watch full reveal on Ford utube but since Doug was so gracious to provide it here I will just watch will all my fellow Bronco brothers !! Can't wait it's 'gonna be fun !!!! Told the wife to get the pizza order delivered so it's here by the time I get off work, won't get home till almost 7. So I should be ready. My only problem is I am not a fast typer or good at throwing those pics around like all of you.

thank you very much! And Iā€™m sure most of us on here arnt that fast at typing. But we definitely love pictures and gifs.

but thats a very solid and common plan for Monday. I donā€™t have cable so Hulu it is for me!

and I have a feeling they will find their way here soon after ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAUS67

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thank you very much! And Iā€™m sure most of us on here arnt that fast at typing. But we definitely love pictures and gifs.

but thats a very solid and common plan for Monday. I donā€™t have cable so Hulu it is for me!

HAHA no cable for me since '93 ..... DirectTV. Wife and I lived at the cabin for quite a few years before having our son and moving into town for convenience and a bigger house. Kept the cabin as a getaway from the "craziness". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Told the wife to get the pizza order delivered so it's here by the time I get off work, won't get home till almost 7. So I should be ready.
Hawaiian, no doubt.

OP
OP
BAUS67

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hawaiian, no doubt.

You better believe it !!!!!!! We usually get 2, so I said make one Hawaiian and I got the :rolleyes: .. She knows me all to well, but she loves me, we have been together for 25+ yrs.

Sponsored

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

1. Yes, congrats, and I'm always on my phone here, so I definitely didn't type fast?
2. Same here brotha, no cable. Use a friend's Hulu, my mom's Netflix, my wife's friends Amazon and another friends Disney+
I just pay for super fast internet ?

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tenor.gif
Sponsored