First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ugh, this list, my being some what stingy, and my desire to keep weight down is just killing me. LOL.

Ended up with the OEM Sasquatch tires at $186 each plus the military 5% discount ($57) plus $80 per set discount, at $793 for 5 tires before tax and install. Just too good a deal to pass up at discount tires.
Sponsored

STuff1

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 DR Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, the +4.2lb from OEM is crazy.. might have to move these up in my ranked choices.

Thanks!
Put these on my 23 WT 2 door and they are so much better than the stock Goodyear's IMO. But I drive only on country roads, rocky roads, wet roads, snowy roads. The REVO 3's are so quiet, smooth and for some reason even though they are slightly heavier and E rated, my gas mileage improved by 2 MPG. Crazy. The shop where I got them gave them a highly recommended and told me if I was not happy I could get a refund and my old tires back the next day. Also gave me a 90 day return privilege for any reason. Good thing I love them as they also fixed a vibration in the steering wheel I had with the Goodyears (and even a road force balance didn't fix). So the Revo 3's are highly recommended for a SAS bronco.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put these on my 23 WT 2 door and they are so much better than the stock Goodyear's IMO. But I drive only on country roads, rocky roads, wet roads, snowy roads. The REVO 3's are so quiet, smooth and for some reason even though they are slightly heavier and E rated, my gas mileage improved by 2 MPG. Crazy. The shop where I got them gave them a highly recommended and told me if I was not happy I could get a refund and my old tires back the next day. Also gave me a 90 day return privilege for any reason. Good thing I love them as they also fixed a vibration in the steering wheel I had with the Goodyears (and even a road force balance didn't fix). So the Revo 3's are highly recommended for a SAS bronco.
Nice to hear a real world review. I am still considering them for the switch to 315s from 285s, since the price difference isn't that much from the AT/KOs anyway.

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cooper Discoverer Stronghold AT have started to show up in searched for 35" tires on ebay. cant find a single review. new? for other markets? Would like to know more about it
Sponsored