john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey All, does anyone have experience with these? Wondering if there are any big differences example Mileage, performance on and off road etc. Any feedback appreciated as I am trying to decide. Love the look of the 35's sasquatch but I'm hesitant if there is a really big difference! Also would the sasquatch gearing make any difference as well? Thanks
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

33's are lighter and narrower than 35's which will help with fuel economy and performance.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This topic comes up a LOT on the Jeep forums that I read through each time I get the urge to look into lifting mine. The common answer (not scientific) is a Rubicon going from stock 33s to 35s decreases MPGs from ~18 to ~14 (with lots of outliers of people saying things like they get 12 or 20 - which seems unlikely).

Power loss is impacted heavily by gearing though so the Ford Sasquatch gearing should negate that potential downside.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good vid...too bad it's not in english ;)

So, gearing, offset, lift...all taken care of with Sas. Power, could be taken care of with the 2.7, but for now i'M STILL 2.3...

i'LL PROBABLY SWITCH TO 33'S AT SOME POINT.

Sponsored

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good question!!

Is the Sasquatch package really worth it for a 2-door badlands vs. 33” badlands?

I am getting the upgraded rims already and planning on staying with the 33” BFG tires, but the more I read and see your builds, it makes me want to get the 35”. However, most of the builds I am seeing are 4-door which is not an option for me. I would get the 35” if I was getting the 4-door. I feel like I am in the middle since I am getting the 2-door.

Pros on getting 35” compared to BL 33” BFG
- Badass look>>>>VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
- Don’t have to worry about lifts, gearing or other mods later
- Stock tires still run well on the road vs. aggressive MT tires (Not sure if this is really true)
- Price is only $1,000 more for my set-up

Cons on getting 35” compared to BL 33” BFG
-Not as good on the road
-acceleration goes down on road
-Goodyear tires? Not the best??(Not sure about that comment)
-Harder to Pull with my RV
-More cost to replace
-Higher Gas Cost (I do not care about this one)
-Load on road (I do not care about this either..lol)

I would love to hear your thoughts.. Badlands Forever!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nova

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With ford offering 35’s from the factory, I feel like the negative impact the tires can have will be minimized.
Thats what I was thinking too!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the statement of "Just replace with 33" when they wear out, I wonder what the 4 door would look like with a bigger fender gap. The 33s would probably look a lot smaller than if you didn't have the Squatch lift.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey All, does anyone have experience with these? Wondering if there are any big differences example Mileage, performance on and off road etc. Any feedback appreciated as I am trying to decide. Love the look of the 35's sasquatch but I'm hesitant if there is a really big difference! Also would the sasquatch gearing make any difference as well? Thanks
I've run 33, 35, 37, 38s on the same vehicle. Yes there is absolutely a difference in ride and noise the taller and wider a tire goes depending on what the tire is made for. If you love the look of the bigger tires from the factory, go for it. Adding it on later will cost you more money when you add everything together.
Sponsored