Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I heard that there will be 360 deg views for the Bronco. Does this mean that there will be a top view of the Bronco on the center screen thanks to the cameras?

For those who don’t know, it looks like a birds eye view from the top down of the vehicle and makes parking/maneuvering in tight spaces super easy.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure we've seen a good picture of it in action on the Bronco, but considering the language they are using in the press docs, I imagine it will be similar to this (as you described):

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Of all the techno-toys on my car, this is one that I use more than any other. Looking forward to it on my Bronco. Can't tell you how many times I wish I had it on my current F150!!!

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of all the techno-toys on my car, this is one that I use more than any other. Looking forward to it on my Bronco. Can't tell you how many times I wish I had it on my current F150!!!
I installed aftermarket 360 cameras on my current '17 f150 lariat 2yrs ago. Best mod I made to my truck and definitely helps being lifted and giant.

Sponsored

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It stitches together views from 4 cameras, you will not literally see your vehicle on the screen, but you will have a representative picture

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed aftermarket 360 cameras on my current '17 f150 lariat 2yrs ago. Best mod I made to my truck and definitely helps being lifted and giant.
I was looking at the cost to see if it's best to stick to BD and upgrade it with aftermarket. Which brand did u use and how much was it?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They mentioned today in the Q&A that the camera placement may not have been provisioned for a modular bumper with winch set up. That's gonna make for an interesting order sheet without a practical understanding of how that may or may not work.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They mentioned today in the Q&A that the camera placement may not have been provisioned for a modular bumper with winch set up. That's gonna make for an interesting order sheet without a practical understanding of how that may or may not work.
If I were a betting man, I would say it will interfere with the modular bumper and the growth on the front of the bumper in the form of a winch. I wasn't initially thinking the winch would be extended like that and having a front camera on 2 vehicles, I can almost with certainty say the view will be obstructed somewhat by the winch. That's not to say that someone couldn't move the camera or swap out the camera but who's wanting to do that. I understand that Ford couldn't adjust the camera placement for everyone including those that don't have a winch because I'm sure its perfect for those people and the dealership is going to be the one adding the warn winches for folks after delivery if the owners won't do it themselves, not the factory.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sorry, but the 360 view looks like a$$ with that white perimeter around the truck. Any obstacles that close to the truck, you are likely to hit, thus needing to use the cameras.

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You killed my mojo. Didn't even think about the wench issue with front camera.

targas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can you offer a modular bumper, a direct bolt on winch, and advertise a trail camera if you obstruct the camera when using them? I'm really hoping the engineers thought this one through or I will be sorely disappointed.
Sponsored