First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
as a side question, has anyone heard complaints about the 2 pc lug nuts Ford is using on the Ranger and the Bronco? Are you guys changing the lugs nuts when installing the custom wheels? if yes what are you getting?
I always replace all my lugs with Gorilla locking system. For the Bronco use # 71634nbc
these are not the regular spline locks which use a universal key that every tire shop has, this kit uses a unique key that only fits the set it comes with. Make sure and order a spare if you get this kit...

gor-71634nbc_w.jpg
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anybody make out what brand tires those are?
If I had to guess, Toyo.
Toyo open country MT
Toyo open county MT 100%
  • Toyo Open Country MT 37" Tires
They look like Toyo Open Country M/T's
I dunno guys...it doesn't seem like we have a consensus just yet. Gonna chalk this one up as we just aren't so sure and will probably never know. Thanks all!

ktechll

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any idea if they had tire rub with the 37's?
Looks like these are wider than the ones TC put on and tested. The 37s in this video did not rub when turning from lock to lock.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless this thing gets a 3” lift it’s gonna be a strong no for me dawg. Looks ridiculously bloated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outer stainless shell over inner nut. Ford uses them because they don't rust. However, they eventually become deformed or swell due to internal corrosion.
If you replace with solid chromed/black lug nuts, you have to be careful not to use impact gun or you will damage the chrome/paint and they will rust.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Outer stainless shell over inner nut. Ford uses them because they don't rust. However, they eventually become deformed or swell due to internal corrosion.
If you replace with solid chromed/black lug nuts, you have to be careful not to use impact gun or you will damage the chrome/paint and they will rust.
Oh yeah those suck ass. They were on my F-150 and RS. I run Mcguards lug nut on my corvette real nice.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this on Facebook from Johnson Ford. 37s on Sasquatch straight off the transport.

Specs:
  • Spare tire bracket from 4wp

Ford Bronco 37’s fitted on Sasquatch Bronco straight off the transport gor-71634nbc_w
Ford Bronco 37’s fitted on Sasquatch Bronco straight off the transport gor-71634nbc_w
No off-roading for that rig.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
No lift?? I think I would lift it at least 2” to fit 37s.

Hot damn that looks badass!!

Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this on Facebook from Johnson Ford. 37s on Sasquatch straight off the transport.

Specs:
  • Spare tire bracket from 4wp

CAUTION: Not for Turning, Going over large bumps, Wheeling, Desert running, or Mall crawling! FOR LOOKS ONLY!

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford uses them on everything and they are cheap fucking trash. Worth it to swap them out if you will be removing tires even semi-regularly.

And it's common to need or use different lug nuts when switching to an aftermarket wheel.
that's what I've been hearing ..... whats a good source to buy them? as I understand there are 4 different type of seats on after market wheels .... its not enough to get the right size and thread

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Toyo 37s also run very close to size for 37s. BFGs are notorious for running small, about 35.5-36” underneath a 4 door Jeep JL. I bet BFG 37” KM3s will fit fine on SAS Bronco’s with a 1” leveling kit

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I always replace all my lugs with Gorilla locking system. For the Bronco use # 71634nbc
these are not the regular spline locks which use a universal key that every tire shop has, this kit uses a unique key that only fits the set it comes with. Make sure and order a spare if you get this kit...

gor-71634nbc_w.jpg
holy crap .... 100 bucks for LUGS?! you need 24 lugs for the 4 tires plus 3 for the spare so you have to buy 2 sets??!! more than 200? am I missing something ?
Sponsored