First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco and a new one too
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no rubbing do you? It would be good data for others if you could post this info being I have the KM3s my guess is due to tire design you have more room than me.

Looks great by the way. Glad I could help.
I haven't had a chance to get out in the dirt yet. But around town and up a steep angled driveway notorious for making cars rub no rubbing yet. I will report back on rubbing once I get out in the desert and down to little Moab.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really like what you guys are doing. In addition to the 37" KO2's, I will be adding the JCR off road winch plate w/ winch so I'm thinking that I will need a 1" leveling kit along with the spacers because I anticipate about a quarter to half inch inch additional drop in the front end. Does this seem reasonable? Did you have to get a realignment after you put on the tires? Thanks!
I may add a leveling kit later. My boat is in storage till summer so after I see how bad it squats I will make that call. What I can tell you is if your not towing or mind the hood being a little higher I think it that way to go.

I would also like to point out if I level my Bronco as I'm saying its a good idea. I also will be doing the steering upgrade at the same time.

BroncBushing
https://broncbustertx.com

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if the 37X13.5r17 would fit a Sasquatch model with a 3” lift? Having first hand experience with your setup with the 12.5 version, what are your thoughts? Getting the 3” zone lift installed tomorrow and will be looking at tires next
Its impossible to say you shouldn't rub in the place we do. If you have rubbing it will most likely be the finder in the same spot mine did when I added the spacers. Just to many things change when you add 3in. Post back and let me know if you don't mind if I ever lift mine the 3in zone is most likely what I will buy so I would love to know how it fits. Also are you keeping stock wheels if not that changes everything?

Also for anyone reading this and thinking about adding 37x13.5 but not adding 3in lift see this thread on what it takes.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-37’s-with-1”-level-kit-field-report.24650/

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its impossible to say you shouldn't rub in the place we do. If you have rubbing it will most likely be the finder in the same spot mine did when I added the spacers. Just to many things change when you add 3in. Post back and let me know if you don't mind if I ever lift mine the 3in zone is most likely what I will buy so I would love to know how it fits. Also are you keeping stock wheels if not that changes everything?

Also for anyone reading this and thinking about adding 37x13.5 but not adding 3in lift see this thread on what it takes.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-37’s-with-1”-level-kit-field-report.24650/
Yeah, I'll keep the stock wheels for a while. I'm not opposed to adding the Bora 1" wheel spacers if I need to (I used them on my old 4Runner as well).

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't had a chance to get out in the dirt yet. But around town and up a steep angled driveway notorious for making cars rub no rubbing yet. I will report back on rubbing once I get out in the desert and down to little Moab.
Post back the more data the better for everyone. Also you may know this but be sure to retorque the wheels after a few mile on the spacers and 100% retorque before going to Moab.

If it rubs are you going to add a leveling kit? Did you see the pics of the back spot it rubbed a little? Its nothing a zip tie won't fix but I would bring a few zip-ties and a drill to be able to pull the inner finder back a little if needed. I haven't tied mine up and want till I'm sure its really needed it may have just been mud on the tires that rubbed it but I will have ties and a drill in case when I go riding so I wanted to point it out to you also.

Back inner finder
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8841

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was finally able to order the 37X12.5r17 KM3s from Discount tire today. They are scheduled to be put on this Friday afternoon. Check out the thread 'Cactus Jack by Bird Dog Overland' if you want to see the finish photos.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I was finally able to order the 37X12.5r17 KM3s from Discount tire today. They are scheduled to be put on this Friday afternoon. Check out the thread 'Cactus Jack by Bird Dog Overland' if you want to see the finish photos.
Got them on today. Didn't hear or feel any rubbing on the way home.
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1840
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1868
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1872

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1888

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1889

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1890
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_1885

BroncoBenny

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco and a new one too
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Post back the more data the better for everyone. Also you may know this but be sure to retorque the wheels after a few mile on the spacers and 100% retorque before going to Moab.

If it rubs are you going to add a leveling kit? Did you see the pics of the back spot it rubbed a little? Its nothing a zip tie won't fix but I would bring a few zip-ties and a drill to be able to pull the inner finder back a little if needed. I haven't tied mine up and want till I'm sure its really needed it may have just been mud on the tires that rubbed it but I will have ties and a drill in case when I go riding so I wanted to point it out to you also.

Back inner finder
IMG_8841.jpg
I was able to wheel it a bit and didn’t get any noticeable rubbing. However I did get it to rub in my driveway fully turning going downhill diagonally. I think the weight of the rig was just right and wheel was fully turned. But it didn’t leave a mark. Need to replicate it and get out to see where I need to shave. But out in the rocks it never rubbed. But next time I go out I will definitely bring a bunch of zip ties drill and maybe some shears or a cut off tool. But I am sure after a put a couple hundred miles on the rig and put it up on my rack that I will be able to see where I need to hammer, trim or cut.
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 01C7D773-3A3E-4E75-BB2A-F44683F29B52
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread 0E9A80C1-03DF-466C-B44E-EF6C939D68BB
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread D28A4066-45CA-45A7-8900-D64F9921A481

donivan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL63
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got them on today. Didn't hear or feel any rubbing on the way home.
Those look great! I'm torn between the KO2's and KM3's when I get my Bronco. Are you running a leveling kit and I don't recall if you are going with spacers or not?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just have the 3” zone off-road kit

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Factory Mollie system. (My thoughts I like it being all cloth it shouldn't have any noice and will do everything I need) I will update this if that changes so if no update its still working great.

So I added the system It says on the website bags sold separately BUT it came with the bags.

https://accessories.ford.com/products/bronco-2021-molle-grate-system-for-swing-gate-1

Example this website says bags don't come with it.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/vm2dz-54407b00-a.html

This shows pictures of it before install and instructions

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-gate-molle-straps-molle-bags-pictures.19606/

Now to the fitment.

The bungee strap that hold it tight are maxed out so I would think after a few years the plastic clips will break.

You have 4 top clips and as you can see in the pic two of them don't line up perfect.

I called Coverkings and told them they got me to send pics and want my panel back I told them if they send me a new one I'll send this one back but I'm not being without so we will see what they say.

Update new one doesn't have the gap.

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread D28A4066-45CA-45A7-8900-D64F9921A481
Update to this new one fits correct no gap. But it Broke when I went to install my bags. See pic I seen a post of the same thing happening to someone else I should have know better than using the end.

I just took a lighter and fixed it and still used it being it fit better.

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8873
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8874
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8875

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Bradley Thornton

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I went to a friends and jumped so terrace rows if you know what those are they really aren't made to jump and are a little extreme for jumping we were 100% maxing the Bronco out. It was a blast. May go back over today if so I will get a video. We were landing super heavy on the front maxing it out it did bottom out a few times but it wasn't like it hit hard. We couldn't hear any rubbing and after the first few times we started paying attention for rubbing and or if we were bottoming out we both agreed it sounded like bottoming out.

This is what little it did rub and the only spots but this was both sides. (Front) (No rubbing in the back)
We couldn't see any marks on the tire again it looked and sounded like this was when the suspension was bottoming out.

I would bet a leveling kit would fix this (Yes, I don't have a leveling kit I'm 100% stock suspension)

This isn't paint coming off this is rubber.
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8879
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8878

Mollie kit before and after. I haven't taped it down and that may have kept this from happening.
Before
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8875

After
Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread IMG_8870

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the Chalk test 28psi was just right. made all tire lights come on and made the tires loud.
Ended up at 36psi no light or noise.
Discount Tire put mine at 36psi when installed. They did the same thing for the KM3s and K02s I had on my old 4Runner as well.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, you can order Bora spacers direct using this website. I just ordered their Bronco spacers in 0.75" for mine. I have the Zone 3" over Sasquatch lift and have plenty of clearance from the frame, but not the Zone UCAs. The sasquatch rims should allow these without having to trim the factory lugs given the design of the factory wheel (notice the recesses between each lug).

https://www.motorsport-tech.com/special/truck/ford_s

Ford Bronco 37x12.5r17 KM3s Sasquatch Badlands No Lift/Build Thread back of factory wheels
Sponsored

Last edited: