Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a huge fan of the stock location either - not for any cosmetic reasons, but when it snows heavily, it piles up on the tire and covers the break light entirely.
Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t like the location of the stock 3rd brake lamp & I wanted to make room for larger tires. There’s not many options out currently & the ones that are available just don’t look great. I purchased this kit from Amazon that was made for a Jeep Wrangler but made it work on the Bronco. Needless to say I’m pretty happy with the results & the new look. Let me know what you guys think.

Bro!!! Easy clap! I would say best simplistic mod yet 🙌🙌

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks for the video. Do not like this look at all. I think Oracle Lighting has this same wheel kit for the Bronco for $80. Unfortunately, it uses the same crappy vampire clips. There's got to be something better!

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody with screenshots?

Or pics of final look? Was the OE brake light really relocated or removed?

I'm not someone who watches YouTube videos so folks get their "interactions, likes, or revenue"... 🙄

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beautiful. I had a black 2000, but was always a bigger fan of the simplicity of Gen1s. I had a buddy with red '95 and his sister in law had a white '94. They randomly pop up on BringATrailer - I keep watching for the right one.
Yeah they’re getting more expensive as time goes on.

OP
OP
Wildtrak84

Wildtrak84

Wildtrak
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the video. Do not like this look at all. I think Oracle Lighting has this same wheel kit for the Bronco for $80. Unfortunately, it uses the same crappy vampire clips. There's got to be something better!
What you could do & I prob should do as well is just cut off the factory connection & leave some wire left & just splice the new ones together. There’s more then enough slack in both harnesses

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anybody with screenshots?

Or pics of final look? Was the OE brake light really relocated or removed?

I'm not someone who watches YouTube videos so folks get their "interactions, likes, or revenue"... 🙄
Seems weird that you don't want to watch yet expect someone else to get the info for you. I mean the guy did the install to show and help uds all. If you click on it in the thread there are no advertisements to waste your preciouse time. I will answer your question though..... It looks fine. It looks like your typical jeep install and it was a good video.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am still not sure if I am a fan of this look but I appreciate the video. Nice and simple. I am a fan of the cost and affectivness of getting more rear view visibility.

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like deleting it from where it is, but I'm not a fan of putting it in the wheel either. I think at the top of the glass would have been better. I'd love someone to make a bracket that goes up there that relocates the brake light AND gives us two mounting spots for chase lights

EDIT: further comment I suppose this also frees up that space for a spare tire platform nicely

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems weird that you don't want to watch yet expect someone else to get the info for you. I mean the guy did the install to show and help uds all. If you click on it in the thread there are no advertisements to waste your preciouse time. I will answer your question though..... It looks fine. It looks like your typical jeep install and it was a good video.
No, don't expect... Just asking...

No worries if it's just like a jeep install. Seen those.

Thanks!

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly…not a fan. I’ve seen this mod on waaaayyyy too many Jeep’s, and it has nothing to do with being a Jeep thing and everything to do with the fact that I’m not looking at someone’s spare tire when behind them so I rarely notice when the in-wheel-brake light is on. I’ll take the high mount safety feature over cool kids mod everyday.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen this look on too many Jeeps. :sick:

Great instructional video though. (y)
Get rid of a single diffused red glow and replace with a hundred tiny red leds... I don't get it. Cool that op is happy, this is just a trend you see on a lot of trucks /4x4s right now. I think it looks cheap, looks like any other $18 led kit from China that you get on Amazon. Also just feels way too much like Christmas lights.

Well made video though, good content regardless!
Sponsored