First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As the title states, we got a third Saturday night email last night that our build week was rescheduled for the following week. Third time now. Originally scheduled for November 1, then 8, then 15 and now 22. We do have 2021 vin but I’m starting to wonder if there is an issue and there’s a chance they pull the vin. There are no commodity restrictions on the build. BB 4 door, ST,MT. Beats me… anyone else get another push last night ?
Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the title states, we got a third Saturday night email last night that our build week was rescheduled for the following week. Third time now. Originally scheduled for November 1, then 8, then 15 and now 22. We do have 2021 vin but I’m starting to wonder if there is an issue and there’s a chance they pull the vin. There are no commodity restrictions on the build. BB 4 door, ST,MT. Beats me… anyone else get another push last night ?
These posts mean little without a reservation date, order date and build specs.

On the bright side, they are running out of weeks to push you to.

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP is low on parts right now. So low on parts that they cancelled there Saturday production yesterday.

There is a post on here somewhere I saw the past couple days - there is hope that the parts supplies pick up before next weekend and they will get back to a more normal production rate over the next week or so.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MAP is low on parts right now. So low on parts that they cancelled there Saturday production yesterday.

There is a post on here somewhere I saw the past couple days - there is hope that the parts supplies pick up before next weekend and they will get back to a more normal production rate over the next week or so.
You would think that they would have used that time to clear out Dirt Mountain Storage Complex!

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would think that they would have used that time to clear out Dirt Mountain Storage Complex!
"Dirt Mountain? Sounds vaguely familiar. Oh well not important. Have you seen our new MY22 options?"

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They actually did use the extra available manpower at dirt mountain yesterday. Several MAP workers went there yesterday.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Reserved 7/15…….ordered 6/28/21 with stephens. ……..scheduled for 10/8……..pushed to 11/1……then 11/8 and now 11/15.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They actually did use the extra available manpower at dirt mountain yesterday. Several MAP workers went there yesterday.
Well that's great news... I figured nothing happened since we only had 2 released yesterday. Maybe Monday will be a surprise, which would be super nice. I won't hold my breath.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plan for delivery on Memorial Day weekend. Anything in advance will be a nice surprise.

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ditto man, got the same 3push dates. So far holding at 11/15. 🙏
Sponsored